Forum

Was checking u tube and saw this.

Created 17th March 2010 @ 16:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Stimpy

Dunno who this guys is or weather he play comp tf2. but has some skills.

http://www.youtube.com/user/UnproTF2#p/u/1/sVZ8PvqMeXY

Does anyone know if he plays comp?

blorg

nice aim

Don’t think he does. Pretty sure I’ve played against him a few times. If I recall correctly, he’s a quite decent pubstar.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

lol @ 25 secs, trying to fool people into thinking that soldiers airshot was his :D

Plumb3d

Tplay

he doesnt play comp. I keep telling him to tho :(

Last edited by Plumb3d,

WOODY[

Op4

hes an awesome guy with sick aim but he doesnt play comp =(

Sketch

MM

yes i have seen his vids before. i am surprised he doesn’t play comp. was he ever a competitive player in another game?

Then how come he knows how to airshot and sticky jump? :(

Last edited by Daniel,

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Daniel

Then how come he knows how to airshot and sticky jump? :(

crazy yeah? thought there was some kind of mental block that disables pub players from working this out!

Defur

put him up against fragga

best of three

Do solly and demo first, if it gets equal have some sniper rounds

Stimpy

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

crazy yeah? thought there was some kind of mental block that disables pub players from working this out!

^^

How long does it take most players to figure it out? how many time did u piss on the loo seat befor u thought hey i could just lift this up.

Anyway i know this is a frag vid, but its rare that people luck double/tripple airshots as demo/soli.

Shame he does’t have a soli vid, exept the jump maps…. http://www.youtube.com/user/UnproTF2#p/u/7/DB2oJYyuo2E

Last edited by Stimpy,

Sketch

MM

against fragga?
your another person that believes fragga is as good as fragga says he is are you?
Safety heart for fragga <3 not that he cares coz euro's suck

Last edited by Sketch,

Cheez

Decent aim, but would be interesting to see how he fared against people who can airstafe and don’t run in very predictable patterns.

Keeper

trick17
ScS|

nice aim and good timing

n00ne

nice interp

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »