Forum

Fraglander

Created 24th February 2010 @ 00:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

tf2chef

look sammage, how am i going to make the tf2 community hate our clan if you keep doing fun shit like this. ffs.

seraph

rEJ

Quoted from tf2chef

look sammage, how am i going to make the tf2 community hate our clan if you keep doing fun shit like this. ffs.

The opinions expressed by this raging wrongcontinent do not constitute those of rEJ or its sponsors; Traditional Chinese Medicine.

Last edited by seraph,

what are these kind of frag videos supposed to prove? It’s common knowledge that most if not all of them are acted. I’ve only watched halfway through and I could easily see that most of them were not targeting the main character, like at all.

From the steam forum thread. XD

Jude

notdoggo

Brilliant :D

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Good stuff, I was hoping you’d do a video like this.

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Better make sure our demo doesn’t see this movie. Yesterday I noticed he started carrying the sword in pcw’s.

KaverN

Quoted from Kurj

awesome sammage, good work :D

Your gay demo IZ awesome … But wait… Sammage iz an awesome SCOUT…. Hum… Btw, he is awesome as all the class =) !!!

Last edited by KaverN,

sHiZo

I dunno why, but i am in the Movie @ “Making Friends”…someone told me so. I haven´t seen it yet.

Last edited by sHiZo,

gK

Mc\\\'s

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

what are these kind of frag videos supposed to prove? It’s common knowledge that most if not all of them are acted. I’ve only watched halfway through and I could easily see that most of them were not targeting the main character, like at all.

From the steam forum thread. XD

lol’d

Steam forum : gold

Fisshu

infs
[FB]

The day I get kicked from FB, im heading towards rej (if they’ll take me…)

Superb video, you’ve learnt to play demoman in a completely different way, i’d personally like to see more of this in matches.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

the only demoman frag video i’ve ever bothered to watch to the end, fantastic.

Isai

flowerpower/

I just tried playing with eyelander and targe, it was the most amazing demo experience I’ve ever had. Especially with the increased movement.

n00ne

Awesome footage, but shitwep is still shitwep! :P

Last edited by n00ne,

spendy

Awesome! :p

ambra

awesome

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4