Forum

move on up

Created 10th February 2010 @ 18:13

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 15 Next »

Gheedz

Yeah, always tracking the players = very good aim.

So if I take a hax, I always track the guys (even through the bridge, important !), have I just a good aim ?

When I see comments like ” It’s true in the game too :p

Brutallus

Quoted from Gheedz

So if I take a hax, I always track the guys (even through the bridge, important !), have I just a good aim ?

learn to english speak

Quoted from Gheedz

lawl at all these geniuses calling a little tracking through a bridge/wall blatant hax.

blorg

Quoted from Sturmis

[…]

lawl at all these geniuses calling a little tracking through a bridge/wall blatant hax.

Gheedz

Not everyone have to speak a perfect english to post on this forums. Am i right ?

Then, I think some people just see that he’s in the 2nd division, doesn’t matter anything.

==> BOOMEH

See ?

pena

Quoted from Gheedz

Not everyone have to speak a perfect english to post on this forums. Am i right ?

Then, I think some people just see that he’s in the 2nd division, doesn’t matter anything.

==> BOOMEH

See ?

Sure you don’t have to speak perfect english, but it would help immensely if we would understand what you’re trying to say. Not being pants-off retarded would also help.

Last edited by pena,

db25

For anyone who has been trolled by this video I feel bad for you. It’s clearly an aimbot/triggerbot and if you disagree you have either A. not played this game on a high level or B. Have very poor observational skills. The tracking is so unnatural. If the 100& meatshots, pistol kills, and demo/medic kills don’t give it away you need to watch harder. When you wake up with a gun in your hands and a dead body next to you you’re the one that needs to do the explaining. Submit some demos and prove everyone wrong.

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from db25

For anyone who has been trolled by this video I feel bad for you. It’s clearly an aimbot/triggerbot and if you disagree you have either A. not played this game on a high level or B. Have very poor observational skills. The tracking is so unnatural. If the 100& meatshots, pistol kills, and demo/medic kills don’t give it away you need to watch harder. When you wake up with a gun in your hands and a dead body next to you you’re the one that needs to do the explaining. Submit some demos and prove everyone wrong.

do we believe you and your 43 mins ago created account or do we believe the players who have a clue about the game, guys who played div2 or higher?

Bytek

Redstars

Quoted from Sturmis

[…]

fAiry

D.A
boys

Quoted from cheee

[…]

do we believe you and your 43 mins ago created account or do we believe the players who have a clue about the game, guys who played div2 or higher?

he can’t be a cheater, cause you played with him!

Morty

RG

Quoted from Bytek

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from fAiry

[…]

he can’t be a cheater, cause you played with him!

that would say a ignorant guy

I more believe in the fact that some anti-cheat admins already last seasons asked for his demos and he is still playing
and maybe the other fact that I also checked some demos of him and know that hes as innocent as you should be according to the fairplay

minimoose

He’s been asked for demos numerous times by ac teams, and he hasn’t been banned from any league/cup. This thread is getting a bit heated :D

Rele

Quoted from minimoose

This thread is getting a bit heated :D

Any publicity is good publicity.

FADe

Best part of this thread so far has been 7alpha’s huge 180 change of opinion once a few known players said he wasn’t cheating, I especially appreciate it being dowsed with abit of bumlicking at the end.

Pure entertainment

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 15 Next »