Created 29th January 2010 @ 06:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

shape

sweet

huhystah

awesome :OO and zerox is beast :D

Psyche

Nice movie.

Byte takes the game manual a bit too serious. Demomen can get kills without sticky spam or traps as well you know? ;)

Haunter

Quoted from Psyche

Nice movie.

Byte takes the game manual a bit too serious. Demomen can get kills without sticky spam or traps as well you know? ;)

yes, because killing 3-4 people from dignitas is exactly the same as killing 3 ppl from div2- :D:D

Psyche

regardless of the players’ skill, sticky traps don’t look good, true fact. Just like rocket spam kills don’t look good. It’s boring, much like sniper body shot frag videos which float around the interwebs

Last edited by Psyche,

Jones

Here is an obvious fact:

TCM are a lot better when Byte mixes it up and adds some aggression to his game. During the LAN Bronze final, Byte played like a fag for 22 minutes and was so easy to read. Everyone knew he was hiding somewhere with a sticky trap and nobody fell for it. The last 8 minutes of the game he played aggressive and TCM capped 3 times in 8 minutes.

This has nothing to do with the thread ^^

Last edited by Jones,

boomeh

Tplay

where were my frags

dauk

Quoted from Jones

Here is an obvious fact:

TCM are a lot better when Byte mixes it up and adds some aggression to his game. During the LAN Bronze final, Byte played like a fag for 22 minutes and was so easy to read. Everyone knew he was hiding somewhere with a sticky trap and nobody fell for it. The last 8 minutes of the game he played aggressive and TCM capped 3 times in 8 minutes.

This has nothing to do with the thread ^^

that’s what the mysterious voices in mumble sayed.

skinnie

TCM

Quoted from boomeh

where were my frags

Even with your 2dradar you wouldn’t have good footage anyway.

awesome job decap

boomeh

Tplay

thats a lie

Quoted from Psyche

regardless of the players’ skill, sticky traps don’t look good, true fact. Just like rocket spam kills don’t look good. It’s boring, much like sniper body shot frag videos which float around the interwebs

Byte’s trap kill on kyynel on gravelpit in the EMS match was movie material for sure! But ye, usually trap kills are very boring.

Jones

Quoted from Sturmis

[…]

Byte’s trap kill on kyynel on gravelpit in the EMS match was movie material for sure! But ye, usually trap kills are very boring.

I agree, it was a clever, important and nice kill.

Last edited by Jones,

Snyyppis

RLM

Absolutely incredible. That music fit so perfectly, editing was subtle yet a lot of cool effects, frags were superb (well duh) and zerox’s sniping = nuff said. :)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Nice frags, good editing, a bit much contrast at some moments (made it hard to read the player names).

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from Koeitje

a bit much contrast at some moments (made it hard to read the player names).

That, I only saw I killed Byte twice :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »