Forum

Some great fragmovie (Not mine)

Created 30th September 2008 @ 17:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

demsii

EPA

You obviously mean DipsY .. or wait, no, Fragga .. noe, Z-something .. or was it Itchi? .. Salamander then? Damnit.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Nope, all from the last few weeks. Quite a few clips are from the recent TLR matches and the ESL server. I lost loads of really good stuff when the pyro and heavy patches came out – didnt think to save them to avi format. I also forgot to add an entire folder of clips, so I will probably make another movie in a few weeks or so. I will include much more multi-kills for my next movie, seems like people enjoy these as much as airshots. And I still use that insane mouse sensitivity ;)

Demourge: It was only ever “:)”

Iller

tGa

Haha, you told me I was crazy to use sens 20 on my 1600 DPI mouse.
So you also use a very high mouse sens ? How much ? :)

I lowered my sens a bit to 15 and as you said it only got better.
Lower than that is almost unplayable, I feel like a turtle.

Anyway, most impressive soldier fragmovie I have ever seen so far. Keep up the good work.
It will be interesting to specc you on the upcoming matches :-)

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

It seems most of my clanmates use the entire desk area to turn around, so judging by that my 4.75 at 2000 dpi is insane. I think solider class needs a high sensitivity, but the higher you go the more control you lose. In other words I think the margin for error increases as sensitivity increases. I think basically, as long as your sensitivity allows you to at least turn and engage an enemy whether he is then it is perfect and does not need increasing. I see some soliders, even in the highest clans, use a sensitivity so low that you can almost feel them struggling to bring their crosshair up quick enough for an airshot, or around quick enough when a scout jumps over their head – still good soliders though :)

daf

yoyotech
Hey dats!

Played against you on the dm server and thought “who the hell is this?” :)

Nice vid

Silan

(Actual Size)

As everyone says: Great movie and sweet frags.

And for the first time ever i would actually have loved just a bit of effects, like some slowmo on the sickest shots, maybe the kill from another perspective.

Oh, and when you use such awesome music, it would make the whole feel of the movie twice as good if the music was timed with the frags (like the rockets hits on every “BURN BURN” and so on) – although i know that requires alot of work :). Just some ideas to make it all even better.

GJ!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2