Forum

EU community movie by huhy

Created 31st December 2009 @ 11:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

huhystah

DL link is up http://ul.to/kaa2a4 !

SandyVagina

Lol, i know that you did it in Vegas, but i asked HOW ^^ Did you simply put “Brightness and Contrast” on it and changed the bars or did you do something “special” ? :D

grey

nm

awesome music choice.

dougiie

CotC

very nice, enjoyed it

mb

keso

Too bad you didn’t get enough demos. I could see this being a great movie if you’d gotten those demos and put more time and effort into it. :)

huhystah

Lol, i know that you did it in Vegas, but i asked HOW ^^ Did you simply put “Brightness and Contrast” on it and changed the bars or did you do something “special” ? :D

Well not really :D pm me @ irc i will tell you

rtan

-9w-

Nice movie! But Calvin Harris is a wanker.

Dante

Well done huhy, nice editing. =)

alfa

Huhas el amazingo!

Waster

Great work Huhy!

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Nice one Huhy.

No crosshair, a man after my own heart :D

Colours were a bit extreme in places, but that’s my taste more than anything. As said already, mute the ingame audio when fast forwarding. Next time take the audio files from my movie gui, it’ll remove the dominations sounds. Also some times you had a nice slick blurred transition, other times you had a black screen between clips, what’s up with that? :D

huhystah

Nice one Huhy.

Colours were a bit extreme in places, but that’s my taste more than anything. As said already, mute the ingame audio when fast forwarding. Next time take the audio files from my movie gui, it’ll remove the dominations sounds. Also some times you had a nice slick blurred transition, other times you had a black screen between clips, what’s up with that? :D

Didn’t wanted transitions everywhere :D

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Nice one Huhy.

Didn’t wanted transitions everywhere :D

Pity, smooth transitions like that make the movie flow better

Nice one Huhy.

Colours were taken off, that’s not a matter of taste, that’s just stupid. Why do most tf2 frag movies have to be dark as hell anyways?

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Nice one Huhy.

Colours were taken off, that’s not a matter of taste, that’s just stupid. Why do most tf2 frag movies have to be dark as hell anyways?

They weren’t taken off, they were adjusted :/ And it is a matter of taste :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »