Forum

nwave´m00n mini frag video

Created 19th December 2009 @ 15:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

DominiX

sP.

Good frags, good editing, but the James Bond style music would fit more for Epic Espionage movie. Just my humble opinion. I enjoyed it. More frags like this, best frags chosen out and make a 2nd autoaim movie :)

gryzor

SETEC ASTRONOMY = TOO MANY SECRETS

SETAC HOOYNAMT = ???

ZeyOrk

wow, this one gave me goosebums, so nice buddy, keep upp the good work, especially the music, holyshit!

Destrutor

Meh tbh. Frags were mediocre, music was crap and you totally overused slow-mo.

Klevah

Meh tbh. Frags were mediocre, music was crap and you totally overused slow-mo.

ok, i will not use so much slowmo in my next vid then :)

Traxantic

TLR

This was a very special style of editing tbh. I didn’t mind the slow motion at all. The speed up and slow motion combined was a very good watch.

ZeyOrk

dont listen to destructor klevah. To many jealous cunts in tf2. Everything was so nice, keep it going. The slow-mo’s was synced nicely into the music, first slow-mo gave was beatiufull

Assault Marine Sigh

It was but, it hurt to see it used so much. It was a good frag movie without doubt. Was better than most you see.
I guess it was also a little dark for my liking too though. But then thats just my opinion :D

Klevah

dont listen to destructor klevah. To many jealous cunts in tf2. Everything was so nice, keep it going. The slow-mo’s was synced nicely into the music, first slow-mo gave was beatiufull

This is something i unfortunately already know,
And sigh, since many peoples have been saying the colors are to dark ive made a new colorcorrection. it’s prob bcuz my screen is so bright too :P and i suck at makin colorcorrections

Hiper

-YSND-

m00n <3 Epic frags

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3