Forum

Tek 9 announcing movie contest!

Created 4th December 2009 @ 20:26

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

Similiar to the PldX contest only you have a maximum of 1:30 to heap all your frags in.

http://www.tek-9.org/news/tek9_cinema_minimovie_contest_by_amd-2212.html

I’m interested in getting a TF2 movie in there, pm me if you think you got the shit right. I’m probably just gonna use demos from one to three players so keep it tight guys. Make sure you got alot of demos and not just a single airshot.

Pm me asap if you can help me out.

Last edited by morf,

David

Yes, certainly entering but i need some frags! I shall do the same thing as morf, just add me on steam if you would like a frag to be in it ;D. The requirement is that they have to be super super sexy

idNk

thanks for posting it here ;)

MotherFUCKIT. I had a triple airshot this morning when I wasn’t recording. QQ

ilike2spin

RLM

I vote use the airblast pyro!

David

I vote use the airblast pyro!

I dont know if thats a good idea, there will be many viewers who would be like… WHAT THE FUCK WHY WAS THAT SO GOOD?

dannye

cb.

thanks for posting it here ;)

+1

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

i have some good demos if you want

iQue

keso

i have some good demos if you want

Get out

decap

short movies suck

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

what is the fucking point in 1:30? pldx movie comp was too short IMO, this is ridiculous.

jason

PHX

Maybe 1:30 is enough for some snappy frags with some clever editing.

Sometimes ten minutes of undoubtedly skillful frags gets really dull.
There is a reason that films and tv programmes have plots and dialog.

I look forward to see what the movie makers can come up with.

Edit: stupid iPhone / pudgy fingers.

Last edited by jason,

Personally I think any decent movie maker can make a good vid if he has 4-5 minutes or so. Imo, it takes a skilled moviemaker to make an interesting 1:30 without showing only 1 or 2 clips.

decap

1:30 is enough for cod4/cs/whatever where its some random spamming where you get 5 kills in 2 seconds, but in tf2 clips are far longer, and 1:30 is only enough time for probably at the most 10 clips, but its an editing comp so youve gotta put in loads of flashy effects and shit, so youll have like 5 clips in there max

bunfi

+1 t decap

and i hope you’ve got more respect/congratulation in this competition ;) good luck!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »