Created 17th November 2009 @ 07:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

huhystah

Can watch and watch, watched it already like 10 times :D
awesome man, just awesome

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

wow a movie without any fucked up effects … gj

15/10

Even though I didn’t like Slave Online itself, in conjunction with the quick airshot clips it fit really well.

pl_dustbowl was played in comp?

Geten

Horrorshow, my droog.

pl_dustbowl was played in comp?

It was a highlander game :)

Horrorshow, my droog.

:D

decap

pyro iz hard

Geten

A more lengthy answer: Not only are team movies more fun to watch, this is a great one at that. Great feats by all members with a variety of classes used. Some things are rare even for team movies, such as that meatshot 8) streak by that engineer, mad sentry action, pyro maneuvering, ninja heavy. Also some crazy moments such as when the demoman survived by the spire with like 30 hp and took out one soldier and one medic. Mostly I found the soldier and the demoman stunts to be the most impressive.

Music was OK. Not great but could certainly be worse. But then again that is completely up to the viewer and you can’t be friends with everybody, especially not concerning music choice. Nice intro and nive “tone of voice” with the editing. Not obnoxiously with over editing it. Me like.

Cheez

Best movie i’ve seen in a while, great job!

cMw

would have liked to see more consistency with the hud, and a better compression rate but other than that not bad

you know you can achieve the same quality with a much lower size right?

would have liked to see more consistency with the hud

Well, while I was collecting clips for this movie, Valve has changed minihud layout, so blame them.

you know you can achieve the same quality with a much lower size right?

Nope. I mean u will not get the same quality with lower data rate. Remember it is 50fps, not 30.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Liked the movie… Balls o- FANVA GOT RUN OVER BY A TRAIN FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Awesome frags, good editing (I like it when it’s kept simple and I hate movie HUDs – I like to see the health and ammo), music was funny :) Great movie !

alfa

Nice movie

Mysticc

Chilly

Good job, Supreme.
10/10

Last edited by Mysticc,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »