Forum

Ravage (pldx contest entry by DomiHomi)

Created 31st October 2009 @ 22:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Insanity

X(

+: Different frags, cool music, nice editing (I’m a fucking noob on all that, I just liked it :D)
-: Using a banned player’s frag, spelling koeitje wrong :/

enjoyed it!

Last edited by Insanity,

dauk

1:25 scene with blood on screen is awesome

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

ur so pathetic, srsly

Not as pathetic as a guy who uses cheats and gets banned for 2 years and tries to prove the community that he is not…

.____________.

Try to stay away from the slideshow-ish editing and all the random effects stuck on there throughout the movie. Such as random blurring/twisting of the screen (which doesn’t help you see the actual frag and looks shit), fading, dancing pictures, zooming etc. It’s just really really amazingly tacky and reminds me of mineral’s editing (not a good thing).

Music was decent, coloring was nice. Overall good job, just a poor choice of editing.

Last edited by .____________.,

berg

Not as pathetic as a guy who uses cheats and gets banned for 2 years and tries to prove the community that he is not…

ur so predictable
btw can u prove that i cheated? plz dont copy paste this “This user has been banned from the ETF2L. This ban will expire on 11 April 2010”

Last edited by berg,

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

This user has been banned from the ETF2L. This ban will expire on 11 April 2010

berg

This user has been banned from the ETF2L. This ban will expire on 11 April 2010

l2r

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

just trolling

Ragard

cool vidio :)

julieN1

cQr

cheers for nightwish and breaking benjamin :) good vid.

GeaR

Epsilon

Try to stay away from the slideshow-ish editing and all the random effects stuck on there throughout the movie. Such as random blurring/twisting of the screen (which doesn’t help you see the actual frag and looks shit), fading, dancing pictures, zooming etc. It’s just really really amazingly tacky and reminds me of mineral’s editing (not a good thing).

I can’t agree with you. If you mean by slideshow-ish editing the synchronization of music and effects in the clip, it’s totally fine. I think it’s should be clear, especially in this contest, that seeing the actual frag is not as important as viewing good editing skills.
In the end it shows good editing skills. I think it’s my favorite.

As a sidenote to domihomi: Don’t take cheaters in your vid. On the other hand you didn’t use all the standard frags.

Jonni

[FB]

With a cheater in it. I can’t like this video

.____________.

I can’t agree with you. If you mean by slideshow-ish editing the synchronization of music and effects in the clip, it’s totally fine. I think it’s should be clear, especially in this contest, that seeing the actual frag is not as important as viewing good editing skills.

There is a huge difference between editing in a tasteful manner and just sticking a load of shit on top of every single frag and going “oh look i edited it”. There is nothing clean about alot of the editing in this movie, as it’s all random effects you can copy+paste on each clip off windows moviemaker.
I’m not saying it’s all bad, decent editing. But parts of it is just so tacky it puts me off.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

There is a huge difference between editing in a tasteful manner and just sticking a load of shit on top of every single frag and going “oh look i edited it”. There is nothing clean about alot of the editing in this movie, as it’s all random effects you can copy+paste on each clip off windows moviemaker.
I’m not saying it’s all bad, decent editing. But parts of it is just so tacky it puts me off.

This is why women shouldn’t have free speach.

flushy

P.O.P

really nice vid awesome stuff but if im honest i prefer the editting in continuum

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »