Forum

Continuum

Created 29th October 2009 @ 04:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Didn’t quite flow on this old school comp… :p Gonna watch it at home, hope it’s worth the praise.

Willazord

Amazing idea, and you pulled it off really well. Brilliant movie :D

Yeah.. I think this basically has to win doesn’t it? Unbelievable stuff :D

.____________.

Loved it ^^ Pauses between switching could have been a tiny bit shorter at times, would have made it really perfect. As too long of a pause doesn’t help it flow as well as it could.

9/10, +1 if the music had been a bit more daring.

Son of Dad

Loved it ^^ Pauses between switching could have been a tiny bit shorter at times, would have made it really perfect. As too long of a pause doesn’t help it flow as well as it could.

9/10, +1 if the music had been a bit more daring.

Yep, can agree with this rating. Daring music was the downfall of my last movie, which is why i chose a song like this :)

thanks so much to everyone who has rated my movie so far :)

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

the transitions confused the shit out of me, amazing stuff.

Son of Dad

the transitions confused the shit out of me, amazing stuff.

haha, that means mission accomplished in my books :)

Ino

dp.
dp.

omg, seriously, this is the best entry so far. I had to watch it twice to even recognize some of the transitions.

Great work!

BvD

flowerpower/

I’m confused!

Harps

MM

defuently the best movie ive watched in a very long time your movie is defuently best so far in my eyes

dougiie

CotC

crazy good, 10/10

antyjc

2ne1

defuently the best movie ive watched in a very long time your movie is defuently best so far in my eyes

defuently.

ilike2spin

RLM

actually stopped the movie a couple of times to rewatch one of the transitions, nice stuff

Dav1dd

2ne1

Really enjoyed the orginality of this vid 10/10

Sclampf

very, VERY impressive and a flow that ive never seen before..its like the whole movie is cut out of 1 demo !

over ninethouuusaaaand/10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »