Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

n00ne

Can you upload the first song , please?

Movie was awesome. Good work.

Squeak

This first song! :o

Jazzman

keso

no I dont think im allowed to post the link here on the forums.;)

mineral

[kpwr]

mmh i like it :)

matOo

just lol. this contest is basically “who can record demos the best, put a 3 seconds intro campath infront of them, apply 2 videocopilot effects and make nickname animations”

look forward to your entry, most guys entered this comp with it being there first movie anyway… so :3

saiboat

just lol. this contest is basically “who can record demos the best, put a 3 seconds intro campath infront of them, apply 2 videocopilot effects and make nickname animations”

look forward to your entry, most guys entered this comp with it being there first movie anyway… so :3

yeah i get that now, wont make an entry but rather work on something without a timelimit for rats ;)

n00ne

nvm

Last edited by n00ne,

Jazzman

keso

well this was my first serious projekt.

Last edited by Jazzman,

matOo

well thios was my first serious projekt.

in that case, very very nice work :)

tesco

mrp.

@jazzman

to solve the youtube audio thing:

1) Go to “My Videos”.
2) Select “Resolve Copyright” on the video you are having copyright issues with. OR, go to the video itself and choose “resolve copyright” from there.
3) Scroll down and pick the option “I want to learn more about this dispute process”.
4) Scroll down and pick the option “Take me to the dispute form”.
5) Pick option #2 and PASTE the following statement into the text bar next to it;

“Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.”

6) Fill out the rest of the info on the page. Use your REAL name where it asks for it. Choose “Continue” when all information has been filled out.
7) Scroll down on the next page and select “Submit dispute”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mDJ2zjET7A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lVVZsJNfDE

Last edited by tesco,

Dny

T2P

I actually hate you jazzman, You have me and most of s2f addicted to the song now.
But in all seriousness awesome movie and awesome soundtracks, well done mate :)

Last edited by Dny,

Jazzman

keso

I actually hate you jazzman, You have me and most of s2f addicted to the song now.
But in all seriousness awesome movie and awesome soundtracks, well done mate :)

lol

<3 teddybears

KLar

okie

very good for the first time

Inuy

#sadboys

Outro spotted :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqaWh1B3VV0&feature=related

Jazzman

keso

lol

i tried to cope the hangover credits :D