Forum

"Let It Rock" (PLDX Movie contest entry by Klevah)

Created 12th October 2009 @ 18:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

catman

Gay music), and frags which i saw probably 3 times)

.____________.

I really liked the model coloring contrasting with the background, atleast in the first clip it looked amazing, made everything pop a bit. Got my hopes pretty far up. Fading was nice, overall editing was pretty good. Though felt let down about two minutes in, as stuff like the name and class thingy in the lower left killed every single clip for me, aswell as smoothing that seemed really out of place (kinda just stuck in there for extra credit). And then sudden transitions from one clip to another with like.. slide-show effects.. don’t get how you managed to mix some really good stuff with random “fly in” screen transitions as if you were making a bad powerpoint presentation. It was like watching minerals editing for the 8th time stuck ontop of some actual nice editing. *sigh*

Pink/yellow glowy text in the intro = ugh, made my eyes bleed.

But it being your first fragvid, gj ^^ Keep it up

Last edited by .____________.,

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Jesus H Christ

“Let It Rock” (PLDX Movie contest entry by Klevah)

Jh

Hey dats!

I promise though my next frag video will be fucking wicked bcuz ive started to use after effects naow ^^

AE wont help you if you cant record properly

Skyride

DUCS

AE wont help you if you cant record properly

flushy

P.O.P

clearly its in no way as gd as Catmans frag video

/casm off

xzr

you suck sir

Nice enough movie just some really stupid things let it down. No game sounds was bad. Also the mistakes with recording the clips themselves made things shit in general and showed a general lack of professionalism. Syncing was nice though :).

Klevah

Nice enough movie just some really stupid things let it down. No game sounds was bad. Also the mistakes with recording the clips themselves made things shit in general and showed a general lack of professionalism. Syncing was nice though :).

Can u please explain this “recording mistakes” bcuz i dont get it ?

I recorded ingame with 90 fps and output 60.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4