Forum

Killchain's 2nd Movie

Created 11th October 2009 @ 15:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

K|ck

movie: oO
videopost by sclampf: loooold so much.. gr8 stuff.. excellent editing…perfect sync…true story… more plz

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

<3 killchain

sick frags mate ;)

Fisshu

infs
[FB]

Great video Killchain, I wasn’t too sure about the music but it gives a good vibe. Awesome frags.. maybe one day you will get a nice kill on me to put in your videos ;)

yin

NOTICE JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION!!!!

its called Lazy movie becasue im to lazy to edit it, also i think a fragvid should be about the frags/kills/jumps not the editing or the music…. i made this video becasue i really like the scenes and the music in it thats why… becasue its my movie and im doing videos at 1 point for myself… i jsut publish it because of maybe some friendz or random guys at this page like it aswell.

so if somebody like david writting every second of what he thinks about how i suck or the music does i rly dont care when i write rate i mean what you did liek or maybe what i can do better and not jsut say “suckz suckz suckz”

no offence but really guys think about that sometimes … before flaming or raging or dissapointing a guy u maybe dont really know

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

pls comment and rate. thanks

so if somebody like david writting every second of what he thinks about how i suck or the music does i rly dont care when i write rate i mean what you did liek or maybe what i can do better and not jsut say “suckz suckz suckz”

no offence but really guys think about that sometimes … before flaming or raging or dissapointing a guy u maybe dont really know

gg…

K|ck

pls comment and rate. thanks

gg…

owned!

danny.

i know that nobody really care and i will get flamed for it but i jsut want to say i will quiete etf2l and generell team fortress 2

[Written by Killchain 6 days ago]
Well…. killchain i dont hate u or smthing but srsly what do u want?! Alot of players said good bya to you:

bye :’(
how mean everyone is :< baibai
Bye bye Killchain
…..

And i just saw that u are in the Recruitment (joined 11 mins ago)

so wtf is going on that is the second time u said that u will quit!

Last edited by danny.,

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING MADE MY WHOLE FUCKING YEAR HAHAA

huhystah

It’s not first time then he’s quiting TF2

yin

first thx for bumping that old video thread :-)

second: i cant really stop tf2 because its like a drug… its to much fun and without it im bored :p

third: why you all care so much about it.. its my thing isnt it?
ok maybe i get on your nerves with threads, but you dont need to read them

(sry for my bad english i will never learn)

GeaR

Epsilon

If it’s like a drug you probably should participate in a drug treatment programme and not continue comsuming this drug.

Ryan

If it’s like a drug you probably should participate in a drug treatment programme and not continue comsuming this drug.

because drugs are bad mmmkay

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3