Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

F_

A4

Nice video i liked :D

yin

intro was nice but the colors in the flythrough was so dark *.* :p

some sick shots in it pls continue making movies :D

Fanva

omg powerman 5000 wasnt yesterday one heard those nice.

xzr

the solly shots were quite nice (wonder how large a percent of solly fragvids goes around badlands 2nd)

the sniper clips were absolutely horrid though. Just sitting scoped for ages to score a bodyshot, booooreeeengh

Voff

nwave`

bodyshots

m00n

bodyshots

Yea..

Sorry Mineral, but its only sniper bodyshots except one noscope, and 2 headshots..

iQue

keso

Who actually makes .wmv movies these days… :p

Nice I guess but the sniper clips were boring and the editing could be much better as well. Fun to watch though.

longas

Some good frags, -1 editing.

PD: No more .wmv please

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

overused music, bad sniper frags, poor editing. Some nice shots though

Netsky

I only liked the airrokkitz

kaidus starring in that movie <3

Dante

+Its not recorded with fraps like in ur previoust fragmovies.
+Nice airshots, music.
-Lots of bodyshots.

mineral

[kpwr]

Dante-> I’ve never used fraps. I’ve always used WEgames recorder to make my recording easier since I don’t give a tad about quality as long as it’s watchable which I think it is, and I’ve used the same method in this video :P

Bodyshots <3

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

nice frags.. some really shit clips tough, if you’ll combine like the “best” shots / moves on all you’re frag movies to one normal frag vid than it’ll be alot better.. overall was nice tough :)

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

youtube/wegame/streaming please, fb download takes an hour and the fb stream wont even start

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

startmovie avi, how hard can it be? The framerate in some of the freight clips was terrible. Imo you should’ve also smoothed the beginning, not just float around in the demoviewer.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »