Forum

Looking For TF2 Frags for Miniclips - Steamworks

Created 6th September 2009 @ 19:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Pedman

sextant

Have some clips you could use if you want :)

Brass

or8?

yeah i would be interested

Pedman

sextant

Gonna add you up on steam then if thats ok, will do this tonight because I’am working right now :)

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

i liked it, crisp, nice contrast, like the general layout of the scene, the buildup. Looking forward to seeing something longer and with better highlights. Enter the contest ;)

The editing itself was awesome and I think a full movie like this would kick ass, but as others have pointed out, this isn’t a very good clip. I think you should have a quality control with someone from div1/2 on every clip, because if you open up for everyone to send you stuff, you might end up with things like airshots on spire badlands. Might look impressive for a css player, but is just plain awful for tf2players.

RaCio

GoT²

Editing was nice, looking forward to see one with even better frag material :)

Norris

dunno why all the bash on this footage clip. signed that it wasn’t something “outstanding” but I still thought that it was quite a good save by the soldier. shows how the game is like in defence.

jason

PHX

Aside from the chosen clip – I thought that the movie was lovely looking, with some excellent pacing. It was very similar to a lot of the top frag movies intro sections before they get onto the frag…repeat…frag…repeat…cycle.

Outstanding first attempt – can’t wait to see your next one.

GJ

Brass

or8?

The editing itself was awesome and I think a full movie like this would kick ass, but as others have pointed out, this isn’t a very good clip. I think you should have a quality control with someone from div1/2 on every clip, because if you open up for everyone to send you stuff, you might end up with things like airshots on spire badlands. Might look impressive for a css player, but is just plain awful for tf2players.

thanks for your comments, i will definitely be looking for better clips in the future, only used this as it was a spur of the moment thing.

Wiiking

Sorry, didn’t like that miniclip at all. It was like every other CSS miniclip you see, enter the Pldx movie contest if you wanna start working on TF2 movies, GL.

thing is that most of the css movies are better than tf2 (at least more good are made in css than in tf2), so i welcome every css copycat movie :P

yin

hay man i got a great idea for ur movie skill just add me :p

hykleri

So, whats up? Are you workin on something? :)

Last edited by hykleri,

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

didnt notice this thread before, i defo have some proper demos on stock

saiboat

nice one, hey dude maybe participate in (at/on/with/by/ no fucking idea) the pldx contest
http://www.pldx.com/contest/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3