Forum

Question about creating movies with league footage

Created 6th August 2008 @ 21:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Waebi

‹Con›

Well, as i heard some leagues have pretty f***ed up rules regarding the usage of ingame footage, like “it belongs to the league only”. Dunno if it is true, so I wanted to ask before you spank me:
Can i just download some (stv) demos, chop them together and present it, or would that be a “violation of terms”, whatever?
edit: yeye, i’d give credits and everything, just asking.
edit2: well actually, screw it, since 90% of the movies here use league footage, my question is TEH FAIL :D

Jh

Hey dats!

smooth

Wlv

RaWr ::

As it stands there are NO legistrations within the ETF2L stating that you can not re-use and/or re-create the demo’s that have been uploaded – however we urge that you speak to the players/teams involved, in the name of sportsmanship!

However, re-using images from the site, (i.e the etf2l banner) without permission is in breach of copywrite, speak to an admin in #etf2l should you require any more info

Waebi

‹Con›

sweet, thanks for the fast response ;)

rgr that.

dunc

infs
dp.

What the fuck is a legistration Wlv? Epic lol IRL

daf

yoyotech
Hey dats!

haha

im so gonna use the ETF2L logo on the new hair producs im selling!

Waebi

‹Con›

agreed. Wlv, do you have any SVGs for the main logos? :D

Wlv

RaWr ::

fuck knows, dont care, use our logo’s and die, its simple really

wai

TEZC
TEZC

theres a 100% chance the sun will rise out tomorow.. true fact

Albert

wai was right :O

wiz

wai lies

Waebi

‹Con›

indeed he does. Anyway, my question is answered and when i ever need a etf2l logo i will /q some admins on #etf2l ;)

also @Wlv: not knowing about SVGs is a severe problem in the world of HD stuff :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1