WiK?

Nice frags didin’t rly like the music 8/10 ^^

Vali

-9w-

There was syncing?

ANGLE CAM!

Awx

InsertCoin

didnt liked the music, nothing special in the edit, very good frags though, some really nice headshots and mid airs!

7/10

minimoose

I didn’t like the music, so I put on ‘Rob Zombie – Superbeast’ then watched it :D Some nice kills, especially the funny one on Shintaz. Transitions between clips should have been smooth. Angle cam was fun :3

longas

Nice music and good frags :D

Dante

rofl nice hit on shintaz

bm

love the fact that you have RZA on this, but too short and the rest of the music isnt really my thing.
movie was ok overall.

ThePledge

The music was so shit I had to resist pressing the close button for about 4 minutes. The frags were good, though I think the angle cam was a bit overdone. Too bad your demos got lost, would’ve been a better movie with some more soldier sprees!

Akasazh

THG
HL

Nice frags. And I do see the syncing you did. Breakbeat is a bit repetative tho and you can’t really work towards a climax imho.

The text you had on screen is a bit jagged and you use different fonts/colors.

GeneSIS^

[MIPC]

frags are nice and cool music
4/5

crzfst

Thought that only russians are putting music like that in frag movies, but without music it’s a pretty decent movie, and frags were ok.

Puppets

The music was so shit I had to resist pressing the close button for about 4 minutes. The frags were good, though I think the angle cam was a bit overdone. Too bad your demos got lost, would’ve been a better movie with some more soldier sprees!

exactly what came into my mind, frags were cool =)

mineral

[kpwr]

Blä didnt like the music, frags were fine, too many Angle cams maybe? :S

Wiiking

a bit repetive with several angels on some frags :P? that back and forth editing which we all hated in the last vid came up again :D

also this syncing, i know u try to do well but it seems to me that u just cut from the previous clip to the other so it will sync with music. What happends is that there is sometime a hell of a “walk around after frag” time on some clips, and almost non on other frags. I guess this is how most ppl do get sync in their fragvideo but for me it have never been more obvious than in this video.

I also think u should try to recover those lost clips, it dun seem so hard from what ive read. Some of what we get to see thou is really nice kills :)

btw :P wtf on the music, raaaaave partyyyy <– means i rather have phil collins as music :P

TooSweet LV

some of the frags was really nice :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »