Forum

Need Medic demos!

Created 14th August 2009 @ 18:47

Add A Reply Pages: 1

wo0t

Hi,
Originally I was going to make Grillz a medic movie, but then he turned gay. And then the exact same thing happened with BOOOICK. It’s hard enough to get decent medic footage, so both projects were moving along reaaaallly slowly.

The movie is going to have more of an emphasis on dodging/healing than random ubersaws on 1hp scouts, although if you ace an entire team with needles that works too ;P

I’m looking for medic demos from Euro Div1-2, and in the US CEVO-M/ESEA-I. Match demos only please.

You can contact me in IRC in tf2invite, tf2gather, or send me an email at snakedude24 at gmail.com. Send me a link to a rar or zip that contains the demo itself, and a text file with ticks. Please upload it to a site that I can download from easily.

My timing sucks because the classless update just broke demos, so I’m giving myself quite a few weeks to get demos. Unless I post in this thread “I’ve got enough,” assume that I don’t, and keep sending them in.

Thanks.

tragett

it’s wo0t, he’s a legend, if i’d play medic and if i were div1-2 i’d send him some :x

wo0t

btw i can still use pre-classless update demos, keep sending in your stuff!

Defur

im going to play div2 next season, am i allowed to send demos?

l l l

W00t doesn’t know euro leagues every well, he probably meant div1 and div2 a

wo0t

im a dumb american :(

antyjc

2ne1

W00t doesn’t know euro leagues every well, he probably meant div1 and div2 a

guess you don’t know them that well either, afaik the a doesn’t mean it’s higher, it’s just because there are too many teams for one division. You don’t go from 2b to 2a :)

GL with the movie though :D

agron

Relic

I’d contribute but cant check which demos had the special mometn or get the right tick down to paper so cba.

gl with ya project.

Wiiking

maybe hb0da can join 2ö ?

wo0t

agron you can still send them, i’m finding very quickly that most medics dont keep track of those sorts of moments. any big matches etc. would be great

need more euro demos!

Add A Reply Pages: 1