Forum

jAgarna over 9000

Created 12th August 2009 @ 21:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »

Voff

nwave`

I’m gonna play devils advocate here and not say anything nice since everyone has said it for me. Instead I’m gonna try to give some constructive advice.

Firstly, it felt too short.

Secondly, some of the clips (soldier mainly) was cut too early. The viewer needs at least two seconds of breathing time to grasp what just happenned before another clip rolls out. This makes the frags more memorable.

Thirdly, the editing in the beginning (01:00) was just unnessesary. Kinda annoying one might say.

This movie didn’t really click for me. It didn’t make me go “WHAT!? HOW THE F*CK”. It didn’t have the soul, that extra edge.

But maybe it’s a grower like ‘Randon Damage’ was for me.

Dude, you didn’t go “WTF!?” when they airgibbed?
I mean apparently your best airgibb is this one..: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX_BCmT2W_s
Remember?

Tr00 dat!

Anyway morf! awesome movie :D best editing etf2l seen so far in my opinion.

mb

keso

Dude, you didn’t go “WTF!?” when they airgibbed?
I mean apparently your best airgibb is this one..: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX_BCmT2W_s
Remember?

I don’t want to go off-topic but that video was just for shits and giggles and I don’t have like a grudge against morf or anyone in jAgarna but some of the comments here feels a little “smöriga”.

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

nicely edited, good frags but nothing special tbh

touche

refuze

ppb:H:

Pace > all

codcrille

Fresh.

Sweet movie.

Norrland3000

Fin film morfo :)

end0

[x]

I’m gonna play devils advocate here and not say anything nice since everyone has said it for me. Instead I’m gonna try to give some constructive advice.

Firstly, it felt too short.

Secondly, some of the clips (soldier mainly) was cut too early. The viewer needs at least two seconds of breathing time to grasp what just happenned before another clip rolls out. This makes the frags more memorable.

Thirdly, the editing in the beginning (01:00) was just unnessesary. Kinda annoying one might say.

This movie didn’t really click for me. It didn’t make me go “WHAT!? HOW THE F*CK”. It didn’t have the soul, that extra edge.

But maybe it’s a grower like ‘Randon Damage’ was for me.

you weren’t first to try to write something more expanded then “10/10 that was awesome” (:

Tuna

DCSB
Hey dats!

defo in my top10 tf2 movies

ulv

h.
Liero

5/10

shoutout to hb0da: film is 9000/10

supamazii

best movie evaaaar, sick hw frags ;)

mb

keso

you weren’t first to try to write something more expanded then “10/10 that was awesome” (:

Wasn’t implied either.

hykleri

random damage can suck ma balls. You rock morf :)

ozonE

Bring!

nicely edited, good frags but nothing special tbh

Nothing can be special after so many fragmovies imo. The only thing that sucked was the bad quality @ youtube, get wegame. Sick editing, and rly good frags & music 10/10!

ozonE

Bring!

And OT:

Rly mastahblastah, owned by m00n.

xzr

awesome movie morfie 10/10!!

pace is a fucking animal :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »