Forum

unbreakable

Created 9th August 2009 @ 13:29

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

psy

After “Necessary Evil” and “Meet the TFPortal”-Trailer i finished my 3rd TF2 Video!
Actually i wanted to release the video 2 weeks ago, but my clanmates were very lazy with uploading the demos. :)

I think i am with “unbreakable” cleave to my old style, although you can’t compare it with the look of “Necessary Evil”-but that’s not what i should be.

I hope you like the soundtrack and the content, but for the guys who just want to see an airshot-airshot-airshot video, i have to disappoint you. ;)

Unfortunately there is a little mistake in the first second, which i noticed to late. :(
Please be so kind and ignore it. :P

Anyway – now its done, and it is available on the TFPortal’s download server!

Don’t sit too close to your screen, because of the motion blur – settle back and relax! :)

Length: 11:11 min
Size of the videofile: 500 MB
Res: 1280×720 (720p)
Framerate: 25 fps (out) 250 fps (in)

All i have to say now is: Enjoy! :)

HD Download (by TFPortal)
PLDX.com (Thx to Tuna)
YouTube: coming soon…

yin

ok only word i can find is WOW it was jsut the best movie so far and thats for sure
a great editing with fitting music and great frags

keep on psy :>

Waebi

‹Con›

yay, just woke up in time.

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

First!Really awesome movie.The best movie so far with breath-taking editing.You have outdone yourself psy :)

Puppets

500 mb at 1.3 mbytes, should be done soon =)
ich versteh nich warum rge immer noch sniper spielt, ez isser scho wieder gestorben ohne was zu treffen … tssssss ;)
nice vid, but maybe get some subtitels for the not germans ? its just epic but meh if you dont understand it, well about the video, i thought when i watched it, well now its getting kinda boring, but then i realised the video was over, and you just dont noticed how the time runs over =)
o only one thing that was a bit anoying, maybe try to use some higher AA next time, hurts the eyes a bit

Tuna

DCSB
Hey dats!

edit: pldx http://www.pldx.com/movie/753/Unbreakable/

Niggles

Tuna, put it on pldx please, not everyone of us has good internet ^^

RUJa

STD

I was gonna wait for the YouTube link but due to the awesome comments I couldn’t wait for it ;)

Edit: Awesome killing sprees and great editing. But the music sucked xD

Dante

This is so amazing :PP

archy

fuck man that was sick. could have spent an hour watching a vid like this. :O

i cant find the right words to express my opinion. just amazing work. sick… just sick.. damt great work.

i really enjoyed watching this. :)

Amazing – Really nice work there

danny.

Please upload it to PLDX.com <3

FlasH

Damn nice movie! I love the Split-Screen action :D

end0

[x]

downloading :Z

danny.

my download stoped at 45% …

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »