Forum

CEVO OCZ TF2 LOADED

Created 8th August 2009 @ 11:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Isai

flowerpower/

Is there a command to make the skybox so beautiful?

grey

nm

mat_skybox_beautiful 1

No srsly, its edited.

But what I want to know: Is it possible do remove the skybox texture and replace it with an other texture? For example a green screen texture or something like that.

Tuna

DCSB
Hey dats!

mat_skybox_beautiful 1

No srsly, its edited.

But what I want to know: Is it possible do remove the skybox texture and replace it with an other texture? For example a green screen texture or something like that.

i think thats exactly what they did (replaced the default sky texture with their own).

yin

skybox was pretty cool frags were nice :) 7/10

H...

-[MG]-
HL

you guys are morons. BT (Brian Transeau) is a musical genius (let me say that again, a _TRUE MUSICAL GENIUS_), you should to listen to his stuff — seriously. Granted it has little to nothing to do in a “fragvideo” though.

the most eyebrow-raising part is that you did not recognize it.

Going slightly OT
BT’s early stuff in the mid 90’s, as championed by Sasha and Digweed under rather naff genre of “epic house” was very good. The album Ima along with Blue Amazon’s Javelin album perfectly sum up that particular time in house music and was big in the clubs at the time.

He, like most, succumed to a bit of over production in the late 90’s, what with trance and mitzubishi’s being everywhere.

But pulled himself together with the later breaks stuff like the Fibonacci Sequence and Hip Hop Phenomenon.

That being said, Satlilites, is a horrorshow of a tune.

Skyride

DUCS

I love 50fps.

<3

100fps is where its going though. :D

100fps, 1080p, played directly from RAM totally uncompressed. That good sir is quality.

grey

nm

Okay my fault. How did they remove the Skybox? I know you can do it with After Effects but that doesnt work really great on TF2 skyboxes.

Skyride

DUCS

Okay my fault. How did they remove the Skybox? I know you can do it with After Effects but that doesnt work really great on TF2 skyboxes.

My guess is the guy made a custom skybox texture, then created it as an addon for his TF2 and just set sv_pure 0 when recording.

EDIT: I just watched it again there and actually paid attention to the music alot more. I do quite like that and im off to go download BT’s stuff.

Hitm@n

Nice vid. Please can anyone tell me where can I download this source tv script/config for fragtable and cross only?

RaCio

GoT²

http://www.pldx.com/blog.php/2009/08/team-fortress-2-skyboxes/

Loved the track, really fitting for a high pressure match :D

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Can’t believe I missed this before. I have to say I found it exceedingly impressive, mostly due to the tranquil atmosphere with a nice undertone of, well, just simplicity. The atmosphere itself kinda reminds me of Mirror’s Edge, which is always a plus. I’m also very interested in how it’s possible to get a hold of that skybox and use it in-game, as I’d find it interesting to try out.

And obviously what can be gathered from the responses is that both skinnie and saiboat have atrocious taste.

Neo

thanks

Norrland3000

+1 for the fps!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2