Forum

elpedro soldier movie 3.

Created 20th June 2009 @ 13:16

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Pedman

sextant

I made my 3rd movie, its 4 minutes long and its all the frags I got for my short season with optimus before we folded, its material from div3(etf2l), mixes and scrims, hope you like it.

I wanted to keep this movie short with good frags, thinks it did turned out pretty good.

In a near future the big deal team fragmovie will be released, look forward to it!

Best regard
elpedro

HD(owned3D) http://www.own3d.tv/watch/elpedro-soldier-movie-3,14845.html
HD(wegame) coming soon

Bones

[SAS]
[SAS]

get rid of that wierd cartoon explosion effect and the green/pink heal beams.

The well clips had too much fast forwarding, and the fast forwarding was too slow.

Otherwise good, decent frags.

Pedman

sextant

get rid of that wierd cartoon explosion effect and the green/pink heal beams.

The well clips had too much fast forwarding, and the fast forwarding was too slow.

Otherwise good, decent frags.

Yea about the wierd cartoon explosion effect and the green/pink heal beams. I was just to lazy to deal with it, but shall think of that if I make another movie.

Vanni

FF8 soundtrack :O

mineral

[kpwr]

The healing beams were annoying. Footage got better gradually, some nice shots, but all in all footage was quite disappointing. Liked the music, syncing could have been a lot better, not sure whether it’s the stream that ruins it or you didn’t try to sync that much. Watchable but your second video was better if I recall correctly.

Brutallus

I also think ur’e second movie was the best so far.

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

The healing beams were annoying. Footage got better gradually, some nice shots, but all in all footage was quite disappointing. Liked the music, syncing could have been a lot better, not sure whether it’s the stream that ruins it or you didn’t try to sync that much. Watchable but your second video was better if I recall correctly.

+1

Wiiking

i dont get why there is a car in the start of the video else its nice

b45h0r

elpedro add it to the etf2l video section:
http://etf2l.org/wp/wp-admin/index.php?page=video

cheers

Funkeh

DStM

It’s an advert by owned.tv

nightmare

L00

Elpedro is selling cars!!!!!!
Anyway pretty cool movie mate.Gj again :)

Wiiking

It’s an advert by owned.tv

!!!!!!!!!!

Abra

WoW,good skillz mate!

Freakadelle

i enjoyed the sony ad. Not more. Not less…

myNax

i must say i didn’t like it that much. weird music, okay frags and too many colors ^^
okay movie.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »