Forum

LOL Team: Trailers

Created 31st May 2009 @ 16:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

demsii

EPA

wow, did you guys just copycat our trailer? nice -.-‘ ..

I don’t get the KondoR one either .. sorry :)

Donk3y

cM

nice music nice frags best syncing ive seen 10/10 altho sometimes a clip was too fast for my head to follow so i got kinda dizzy

wow, did you guys just copycat our trailer? nice -.-‘ ..

It took me some time to figure out what u meant. Anyway the fact that I have used the same soundtrack doesn’t mean that the movie is copycat, don’t u think?

I don’t get the KondoR one either .. sorry :)

Nvm, take it as a plain announcement of LAN movie.

____13____

“LOL Team LAN movie trailer – [Link] (Kondor)”

Jealous much?

And sorry, but killing 2 or 3 enemies, in a perfect normal way, isn’t special.

Total waste of time….

Jealous much?

ofc

demsii

EPA

It took me some time to figure out what u meant. Anyway the fact that I have used the same soundtrack doesn’t mean that the movie is copycat, don’t u think?

But ofc, with about 3,000 views our teaser was quite unknown! ;)
And of course it wasn’t copycatting, since it was made exactly with the same song and in the same style .. oh, oops! ;)

I’m not too bothered, but at least say you did then. :)
Either way, I’ll just take it as a compliment towards us then ;)

djc

d2f~

it is pretty obvious that this is ripping off of the paroxysm trailer, but ignoring that, good god… this is the most outrageous abuse of speeding up footage i’ve ever seen

gryzor

No it’s not — stop behaving like people with lesser mental capacity (notice how I try and avoid using the term IDIOT(s)).

It’s great fun and that’s the end of it. Hope the final result will give as many laughs as this did. Thanks for sharing SB!

DAMN RUSKIES! :) *cheers a bit for #swedenfilm*

мιssιōи_

the LAN movie trailer means KondoR didn’t cheat at LAN or he’s was cheating online?
i don’t really get it…

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

I hated the voice announcing ‘LOL team presents a movie by supreme being’. Other than that, it was okay. A bit too sped up some places, but it was okay. But please, don’t use that voice ever again. And please take it out for the full version.

the LAN movie trailer means KondoR didn’t cheat at LAN or he’s was cheating online?

It is just a funny episode and have nothing to do with cheaters.

Geten

Great song and great sync, esp with that “chop chop chop” part at the end with ze medic saw. I’ll check out that other trailer someone was arguing about but this was still very impressive.

mineral

[kpwr]

What you on about berserker :D It’s an awesome introduction :P The russian accent is funny :D

djc

d2f~

No it’s not — stop behaving like people with lesser mental capacity (notice how I try and avoid using the term IDIOT(s)).

seems a bit off that an admin can call a group of people idiots… oh, but you avoided that term, so it doesn’t count, right? :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Seems like a good trailier looking forwardto it. Shame Demourage felt the need to blatently copy your style though, the dirty klompen bastard.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »