Forum

Blow (Cheater) Soldier Fragmovie

Created 13th May 2009 @ 15:02

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

niklas..

SdX BLU

you iz lion to me popsu

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/30/128698609841887731.jpg

gryzor

I like how he’s not ashamed of using wallhacks and even does a video of it — good job!

danny.

no rlly blow can u give us the songnames ?

blw

element //

Cicada – The Things You Say
Prodigy – Their law
Prodigy – Take me to the hospital

Gryzor yeah , you forgot speedhack , and autoaimed rockets , who can change the direction while fly.

danny.

thanks blow

Haunter

this is ridiculous, someone decided to paste a movie that isnt even from himself, its from some guy that was banned for cheating, and ofc flame starts, some people is even worst than the ppl who actually cheat

danny.

well… like u can see in my posts… i spoke with blow as same like i speak with other peoples and i posted this fragmovie because its kinda weird that some “cheaters” are making Fragmovies or announce them after they get banned maybe because they want to show that they dont cheat ?!

well… Blow i dont know but etf2l says ur a cheater
and i need to say that ur fragmovie is not bad i really liked the music and the frags but who knows …

no rlly blow can u give us the songnames ?

thanks blow

appe

needs moar logic.

Vali

-9w-

Yup, no hacks could be used in a fragmovie at all and any clips from any matches where someone did well without hacks certainly proves that they could not possibly be cheating in other matches at any other given point in time. Because we all know what goes into fragmovies is an accurate representation of a person’s average performance, right?

Arnold

DAKKA

yeh i agree he doesn’t cheat at all, plz unban.

danny.

lulz

minimoose

I wouldn’t take the post as a statement about BloW’s tendencies to hack or not, just some of the clips in the movie are pretty good, and a lot of the shots with rockets couldn’t have performed by hacks (even if he was using hacks at the time). I’m not saying he doesn’t hack, just that some of the shots are nice ;)

What was he caught for anyway?

danny.

He is banned because of using aimbot
(Blow – Aimbot)

Abra

U will be kicked soon with frag movies from lan.I allready saw one from KondoR,it is really supa cool.Every frag is looks like aim bot. GL AC crew!

AnAkkk

Do you also use your aimbot @ LANs Abra?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »