Forum

A frag video by Dusty

Created 8th May 2009 @ 10:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

iQue

keso

I cap the point at 2.19 forward lol :3

Good playing Dusty. Nice to see some a bit longer clips, even if you missed a few shots

Meyer

IsF
G9

Really liked it :)

ozonE

Bring!

Good vid! Almost better than morf’s ;)

dougiie

CotC

enjoyed it :)

Wiiking

it was good :)

Wiiking

Good vid! Almost better than morf’s ;)

that makes it 2 out of 10 ozone :P?

ozonE

Bring!

Damn! I’m owned :/

Keyro

Cheater

Sympatic fragmovie, cool song, 2-3 very nice frags and some killing sprees even is it’s at a low level. And the first fragmovie i’m killed in :)
Good shot for a first fragmovie can’t wait for the next.

flushy

P.O.P

really enjoyed the frags. Anberlin!!

Thanks all! :D Didn’t expect this much feedback, it’s really keeping me motivated

toxz

cM

enjoyed it :D

torden

broder
syster

The PLDX-version is indeed jittery for me, and its not because of my system specs.
The downloadable .mp4 also shows clear signs of bad encoding.
Youtube enjoys mp4s just fine, but its a bit demanding on how it’s been compressed.

I had a similar problem myself, with the mp4 encoding of After Effects CS4 giving different results from that of CS3.

The problem can be solved like this:
1. Upload a compressed .mov instead of .mp4 (to youtube)
2. Render an uncompressed/lossless version (I prefer .mov), and compress it in another application. The mencoder that is attachable to the PLDX movie tools worked well for me. How to use it, and download links can be found here: http://www.pldx.com/blog.php/2009/06/team-fortress-2-movie-recording-guide/

I’m unsure if you added the motion blur in post processing – it can be a little buggy. However, a re-encoding should still solve your problem.

Edit: an uncompressed file of this length will be about 30-40gb. If you can spare the disk space, it is highly recommended. This will make for a way faster compression time to experiment with.

Last edited by torden,

mineral

[kpwr]

nice revival torden :P

Ahaha nice one torden.

Anyways I actually followed PLDX’s Megui tutorial and this was the result. I’m gonna try now to use the built in encoder in the movie tool

looski

Sf

needs moar airshots.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »