Forum

tsw.ysw reboRn

Created 4th May 2009 @ 17:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

KOVACS

Seriously, what is it with this community that the majority dont seem to comprehend that being able to aim accurately with high sens DOES NOT EQUAL AIMBOT.

Solus

Yes there is a community for Aus and NZ TF2. No, I really doubt Gore cheats. Keep in mind this is a frag video and they had a lot of footage available.

I haven’t ever really had issues vs’ing him in matches. Occasionally he’ll 2 shot people but no more than any other scout.

ONlock

YOYO\'

Word KOVACS!

And, I wanna play against the Aussies!! :D

Iller

tGa

“Seriously, what is it with this community that the majority dont seem to comprehend that being able to aim accurately with high sens DOES NOT EQUAL AIMBOT.”

Sure, but is it that strange that people get a bit suspicious after the scandal with all those banned “wonder” scouts ?
Obviously there are a lot of people willing to cheat to become an E-hero.

I’m starting to become a bit sceptical to the whole concept of frag movies. You sort out your few best moments and put it in a movie. You then seem to be much better than you really are and you either get overestimated or suspected for cheats.
Sure, they can be entertaining to watch sometimes, but usually they just seem to function as some advertisement of a players skill even though they are not representative at all.
Just release more STV demos instead…

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

I want my game to look that bright as well :)

widL

That’s some impressive scouting, a great video overall. Nice music, awesome frags, and discrete editing, just the way I like it! :)

Smofo

Im THAT good!

horrible music
ninja edit: wish i had aim like that goRe guy

Norrland3000

@Flesh

The scout at 5:15 has the lowest sens possible, he is just lifting the mouse repeatedly so he can keep up with the turn :P

Nice movie! :)

btw why doesn’t this forum have a quote button?

Bamm.

FIRST SONG SOMEONE LOL:(

Mrf

[LtdCo]

Crystal Method – I know It’s You
Thousand Foot Krutch – Falls Apart
Anberlin – Godspeed

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Mrf’s an online hero.

Mrf

[LtdCo]

Mrf’s an online hero.

Damn straight

Awx

InsertCoin

Amazing scout aim, amazing movie as well.

Bamm.

Crystal Method – I know It’s You
Thousand Foot Krutch – Falls Apart
Anberlin – Godspeed

Saved my day :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3