Forum

Working with a frag movie - I need some tips

Created 18th November 2014 @ 18:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Swedish Santa

Heya! I just made a frag-movie. Usually, I think I am just ok at doing what I am doing and today I made a movie with a different approach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ6pya0f2x4

I wanted to make an edit using slow-paced music and I would appreciate very much if you could say if you liked it or not. If you didn’t like the movie, that is totally OK by me, but it would be awesome if you said why it wasn’t good or what I could do better next time.

Thanks for viewing!

hr

Inconsistencies with the crosshair hud elements and hitsounds. I’d say have default crosshair no hud and no hitsounds.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Better frags.

Don’t third person just for the sake of third person. Every effect or edit that you use that makes your movie deviate from the actual player’s POV should have a good reason for existing, be it to highlight the surroundings, to improve the flow with the soundtrack or to fit in with a certain theme.

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Pub frags? Seriously? Is this 2008?

Bona

PMW

I can’t help but to say it was bad, the frags obviously were bad, but the editing was kind of awkward and why was there a fps config part in an edit?

Quoted from MARS^

Pub frags? Seriously? Is this 2008?

no u

Jaakarhu

Quoted from snappe

[…]

no u

(((

Last edited by Jaakarhu,

Swedish Santa

Thanks a lot for the constructive criticism! I will definitely be improving my edits based on what you told me.

Add A Reply Pages: 1