Forum

Top 10 Play's of the Week #3

Created 19th April 2009 @ 12:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

yin

moose was on rage wth :D nice aim but carnage’s sniper skills were awesome too =)

emsii

yeah cuz in the us cheats are legal as seagull.

moose for #1!

Willazord

nice, carnage’s sniper shots were the best.

BLACKYMONSTER

thanks for all the feedback guys, i fixed my link in the first post.

@ extremer, the quad kill was against a div 1 esl team not a pcw.

and just for the record, moose’s was very good. but you have to realize that euros and americans have different opinions on what is better than other clips so you just have to know that not everyone is going to agree with who is what number. the most important thing is that everyone likes the clips and keep sending them to me :)

qck.

U/²

moose was awesome :D

Wiiking

moosy is good! lol on the between the plank shot :P fun!

kEvNx

.#mtf

nice video :) enjoyed it as always!

Extremer

blacky, like i said in gotfrag, there’s no div1 in esl. It’s mostly top 5 teams in A and rest A-D teams are randomized.

anyway, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIvyHZdz4Ds&FMT=22 put this one in! It’s div1 playoffs so it should count.

cook

FB

Awesome movie, yo.

Donk3y

cM

1#(spy) seemed like haxaim with the gun kinda imo :D

Brutallus

Finally the 3th again, altough iv’e seen alot of those frags in the pandemic team fragmovie already. + some frags weren’t that special.

Macisum

YOYO\'
syster

Hmm, tought this was from the last week, not from ever. Couse ive seen #2 for a long time ago in the Pandemic fragmovie >_>

Anyways, love these vids, keep em coming :)

kolox

obs.

2:37 – “Half way up the list we’re going to watch over here from the angle of Numlocked’s YoYoTech”

Didnt know Numlocked was a team :x

Was a bit disappointed that I’d seen #1 and #2 before somewhere (I think #2 in Pandemic’s frag vid) but they were great nevertheless. Keep em coming!!!

Rele

´2:37 – “Half way up the list we’re going to watch over here from the angle of Numlocked’s YoYoTech”´

Yea recognized that too :>

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »