Forum

Abra Frag Movie!

Created 16th April 2009 @ 10:21

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »

Abra

I dont take the health to make movie more cool)

AnAkkk

will you make a 2nd movie (maybe without aimbot?) ?

demsii

EPA

tbh, at first I thought it might’ve been sheer arrogance, you making your vids .. but it seems your stupidity just has no limits ;D

Abra

Hey AnaKin keep coments comin’)

What do u think about scout that i kill at 9-35..As for me it looks like some nice aimbot work yeah?

nubonamission

burn

Hmmm, really don’t know what to make of this :D

skinnie

TCM

thx for another epic quote btw !

‘dont take crap in your pants)))’

:D

Abra

Plz just do nothing) Maby coment some frag?> Like “omg! dat solly kill at 6-00 was so obvious aimboting”?

Abra

“thx for another epic quote btw !

‘dont take crap in your pants)))”

NP m8!

“will you make a 2nd movie (maybe without aimbot?) ?”

Then it will be real bad movie :D

xzr

grow up. and maybe l2p without the bot. mmk

drleånn

Abra finally came clean and admitted cheating, a victory for the anti cheat department of ETF2L

AnAkkk

“Plz just do nothing) Maby coment some frag?> Like “omg! dat solly kill at 6-00 was so obvious aimboting”?”

Are you asking for help to know how we spotted your aimbot so you can adjust your cheat settings? :/

“Then it will be real bad movie :D”

Exactly what I thought.

Abra

I like coments like dat,keep them comin’ )))) Hm….At ukrainian tf2 site no one word about cheats(((

“Abra finally came clean and admitted cheating, a victory for the anti cheat department of ETF2L”

Actually I am not,this was sarcasm..And I am going play at lan 5-10 games make the frag movie from those demos and pute movie right here….

xzr

I guess in the eastern block countries (and france, well they do sound like ruskies a bit), cheating is fairly acceptable?

demsii

EPA

Maybe you should save us a headache and just hang around there then instead of here ;)

Anathema

Well to be fair to this guy:
I didn’t see any aimbotting in this video…nor anything worth making a video of.
Gj!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »