Forum

Competitive CFG comparison video

Created 10th February 2014 @ 22:33

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

Bona

PMW

**NOTE THAT THIS CONFIG ISN’T AIMED TO IMPROVE YOUR FPS BUT TO IMPROVE ‘MY’ GAMEPLAY**

lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P26nAoO6En4

Last edited by Bona,

You know that those quake textures don’t work on sv_pure 2 servers(aka all servers people will use for scrims and matches)?

raiku

STR

lel

Bona

PMW

Quoted from Solid

You know that those quake textures don’t work on sv_pure 2 servers(aka all servers people will use for scrims and matches)?

You do know this config is not only Flat textures?
Also, Flat textures (and not quake textures) are allowed on etf2l, anyone who knows how to copy+pasta can make a sv_pure 1 server.

quintosh

wL.

what?

Bona

PMW

Quoted from quintosh

what?

Oh so you “forgot” to put the command ‘sv_pure 2’ in the etf2l config? :P

2.2.3 Weapon Reskins allowed
Doesn’t that just basically state that custom skins are allowed? I mean transparent walls were fixed some time ago, same for transparent viewmodels.

Last edited by Bona,

Bucake

personal preference cfg comparison video

Bona

PMW

Quoted from Bucake

personal preference cfg comparison video

the settings I use in my config, are used to not get distracted by certain game elements (decals/sign/explosion decals. basically anything that the game uses to get more “immersion”) the flat textures, the Hud and class CFG’s are preference tho, naturally.

It was a request to show the configuration I use for competitive play.

Last edited by Bona,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Bona

[…]

Doesn’t that just basically state that custom skins are allowed? I mean transparent walls were fixed some time ago, same for transparent viewmodels.

What part of “weapon reskins” suggests anything about walls? :D

Also sv_pure 2 is in the etf2l config.. If you run a server with sv_pure not set to 2 you risk having your matches invalidated, so don’t do it.

AnimaL

Quoted from Bona

[…]

with weapon reskins they mean unlocks, not actual models

so no, they are not allowed

Bona

PMW

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Also sv_pure 2 is in the etf2l config.. If you run a server with sv_pure not set to 2 you risk having your matches invalidated, so don’t do it.

Would running sv_pure 1 with only flat texture be valid? :P also, whenever I run etf2l, sv_pure remains on 1, not 2. so what is up with that?

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

ahahah

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from Bona

[…]

Would running sv_pure 1 with only flat texture be valid? :P also, whenever I run etf2l, sv_pure remains on 1, not 2. so what is up with that?

Well no, because you don’t know what skins your enemies/teammates might be running?

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Bona

[…]

Since steampipe update you need to launch the server with -sv_pure launch param to enable pure 2.

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Here’s a match where he used incorrect server settings: http://etf2l.org/matches/46498/

please invalidate it.

Last edited by ondkaja,

AnimaL

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

Here’s a match where he used incorrect server settings: http://etf2l.org/matches/46498/

please invalidate it.

impressive screenshot! i guess admins dont validate any of them if both teams confirm scores?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »