Forum

baudzilla

Created 27th January 2013 @ 13:29

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 15 Next »

Godof

Quoted from Daleth

probably heard the demo put the sticky down

with his minigun spinning and shooting? :D nah.

Last edited by Godof,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

team mate watches scoreboard, calls “demo spawned” and demo’s tend to jump from the right side so he just fires over there, dont see the problem with that

Izzy57

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IpwAhL3mFU&feature=youtu.be&t=10m22s
And this ? it happend during the insacup a french event !

Setsul

0:42 tracking the pyro through the ramp for a split second before aiming at the heavy
0:57 tracking the pyro through the wall
0:58 that random flick to the solly
1:02 aiming at the demo in the spawn before flicking to the medic
1:03 flick to the demo behind the wall
1:05 tracking the demo behind the point
1:07 perfect flick onto the solly, already aiming at the right height
1:09 aiming at the scout behind the wall

Everything speculative, could be checked with wireframes. I just don´t understand why he is aiming at walls in front of players, if he knows where they will appear again.

Aephage

Quoted from Setsul

0:42 tracking the pyro through the ramp for a split second before aiming at the heavy

Everything speculative, could be checked with wireframes. I just don´t understand why he is aiming at walls in front of players, if he knows where they will appear again.

tg

Mr. iLevi

KRM
RH

Quoted from Setsul

very, very suspicious. Watched through it all in 0.25x speed, and he aims the same way every time. Perfect tracking, while moving roughly a players width per readjustment of his crosshair. It’s never a fluid motion, which you’d expect when using a mouse…

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Izzy57

rofl

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

plz get banned i don’t want to lose our official and find out he isn’t!!

MightyMe

UbeR |

i personally don’t know baud and haven’t really played with him, but let’s assume baud is legit and he’s not using trigger or 2d

Quoted from Setsul

you can see the pyro at 0:38
and the footage starts when he has already moven up to this point, perhaps the pyro have been spotted before while climbing on top of the point

Quoted from Setsul

“tracking through wall”
i don’t know if you played heavy but while being on fire + blasted of a tower it’s quite hard to keep track of your enemy so it’s easier to just hold down lmb and try to keep tracking

Quoted from Setsul

1) you can hear the soldier jumping
2) he’s playing without viewmodel -> easier to spot
3) perhaps higher fov (openplugin)
4) you can see in the rest of his video that his aim is fast + accurate enough to make this kind of “random flick”

Quoted from Setsul

this is the only part that looks kinda suspicious, but if you were really using cheats why would keep shooting in such obvious way?
My guess is: their demo died @ 0.42 -> teammates who are dead keep checking scoreboard and calling it when he spawns.
playing heavy myself a lot, nothing is wrong with just holding down m1 when prefiring someone even though you can’t see him yet

Quoted from Setsul

he doesn’t start tracking the demo before you can visually see him so not sure what you mean

Quoted from Setsul

i’d say he’s trying to damage him as much as possible, just shooting in that direction

Quoted from Setsul

1) sound
2) it’s not a PERFECT flick else he wouldve died before he landed
3) his aim is good, as shown in rest of the video

Quoted from Setsul

as i said earlier:
iff you were really using cheats why would keep shooting in such obvious way, and as a heavy myself, it’s easier to just hold down m1 in situations like this to deny the spawns

Quoted from Izzy57

this is footage from lan, the enemy team lost 5 players exept that 1 soldier, so ofcourse you check behind the point.

Opti

REMOVE

Quoted from MightyMe

[…]

this is footage from lan, the enemy team lost 5 players exept that 1 soldier, so ofcourse you check behind the point.

This ain’t from lan, this is from a cup to win Lan tickets (like baud is going to lan anyway).

Last edited by Opti,

baud

someone who understands tf2!

MightyMe my hero :p

vøid

opti is mad because he was still a young guy in the video and you can hear it :DD

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

just ban him and we can have drama

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from smziii

just ban him and we can have drama

yes

wai

TEZC
TEZC

IF i was to jump on the bandwagon id say http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX0otV3dh4A&t=85s @1:26 looks most suspicious to me…(assuming he has some kinda of hack)
Kills the engy, then looks back in that lower left direction looking at a wall, then moves across the point but turns back and double checks the same direction, gets to the door to shoot demo, turns around and soldier appears from that same area :$

maybe the soldier was rjumping to rollout to middle faster to help and he heard it, maybe he caught a glance of him as he killed the engy(i couldnt see anything when i paused it on a few times) or maybe a team mate called the inc, but meh that looked the most O_O to me

loved the heavy music though :D

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 15 Next »