Forum

Top European scouts movie?

Created 29th May 2008 @ 15:14

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

ONlock

YOYO\'

Was thinking about one thing the other day, and i think TF2 is a bit short on fragmovies. I bet this is something many other scouts would drewl over, at least i do. :P

I wanna make a movie showing off what europe has to offer when it comes to the top 10 scouts we have. I have some idea who i wanna have in it, but i do believe it is better if everyone has something to say about it.

Why don’t everyone who wants to, make a list over the top 10 scouts they know of, just to give me an idea who to have in it. I’m not saying we have to stop at 10, go as high as you want. But there is a limit to how much I’m willing to work on it.

This will be my first time making a fragmovie, but i have some experience with editing, and i have plenty of ideas and inspiration, so I promise it will be good.

Also, don’t be mad if you’re not in the movie.

What do you guys say?

give me a fragmovie with decent frags and it wont matter whos playing to me ;)

ONlock

YOYO\'

Good to hear treigzak. But if people would help me make a list of players, it would help me a great deal.

perry

[MIPC]

AppZ treigzak bybben stealthy haza hex ZyX teok Glufse epsylon

cubeth

rda

If I were you I’d just ask for ownage-containing demos from scouts (not particularly top10) and later on select the best frags/actions and compose it.

ONlock

YOYO\'

Yeah.. But as i thought, when someone sees the title (ex.) “top 10 european scouts”. that’s really gonna draw attention, and i think many are interested to see good names out there. Instead of just random names put together.

Both are great i think but, i do think “10 best” is a good way to go. imo.

Thatks for the list Limon. :) Hoping for some more inputs.

4K^Mick

Appz , Bybben ,Epsylon , Fette , Glufse , Haza , Masiina ,Rebeli ,Teok , Zyx

;)

hoshi

rhs
RHS

i think you would get better quality frags when just ask in public for awesome scout frags. because usually the really cool frags contain quite a portion of luck aswell

on the other side … the top 10 idea is nice too … to raise the bar you could only use official league matches because its quite easy to own big time in a pcw versus a team that usually plays two divisions below your standards.

ONlock

YOYO\'

Neads moar lists!

2 is not enough, would be glad if someone else took the time to post. :)

Once i get my new rig in the end of this week I will start on it. Until then, post your opinion!

appe

appz, bybben, masiina, rebeli, fette, treigzak, teok, glufse, zerox, inqui

shifty

Sir

SHIFTY nah jokes, id pretty much agree with all lists said above, acidrenix and beta also

N/A

RaWr ::

I’d say the best top 10 would be.. as follows, in no particular order;

Arx, AppZ, Bybben, FeTTe, treigzak, TeoK, glufse, rebeli, DaGonz, Massina/Beta

Haunter

another topic to boost ppl’s ego
lol

fJack

k^m

bybben, AppZ, glufse, Treigzak, TeoK, ARX, Stealthy, Masiina, fury [;)], piece.

Love Scouting, love good Scout footage so will be looking forward to the vid mate ;)

Last two are very good in my eyes but don’t play for premier div teams – I think if they did then more people would know ’em

soviet_

bybben

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »