Forum

Drunk Explosions. Demoman movie.

Created 7th March 2009 @ 13:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

neilA

yea rly nice editing and frags but music… i dont say that music is bad, but this u can meet at most of frag movies :) The known music makes movie not so unique how it is. gl

minimoose

Excellent! Editing is some of the best I’ve seen in TF2 frag movies :3

Tuna

DCSB
Hey dats!

neilA, in our soundtrack database ( http://www.pldx.com/music/ and more specifically http://www.pldx.com/music/329/Within_Temptation/ ), it isn’t all that common, and we do have soundtrack info for most movies there, I am aware of one more movie on our site which has the song but isn’t listed there yet, but 3 times out of 400 movies isn’t exactly a lot, considering some movies have over 10 songs in them.

Psyche

Excellent frags, excellent editing and the fact you used within temptation alone makes this my favorite frag video <3

kyynel

d.intel

i love it, good job zip.

I cant think of anything bad about this frag movie. I love it. Another frag video for my collection!
Cheers

Netsky

you could call this movie: “air-pipe meets other guy”

awesome kills, but mainly the in-air-kills

good job :)

Am

jizzed in his p

Great job!

julieN1

cQr

i was thinking, upload it to themovievault (aka sourceradio) and see what raing you’ll get :P

Digiwill

=[IDK]=

Very nice movie m8, superb editing and I liked the music alot.

also nice frags ofcourse :)

cheers mate :P

____13____

Best demoman movie ever. Great editing, great frags, great music.

Loved the intro, also…

zipko

” i was thinking, upload it to themovievault (aka sourceradio) and see what raing you’ll get :P ”
I’ve registered there, but dunno what to do now oO Just post it on forum or what?

julieN1

cQr

tbh i really don’t know, maybe stop by in the IRC channel

#themovievault @gamesurge , iirc :>

NOT-HIM

GC

most of the frags are just excellent..
when it goes to the editing, there you go mate. seems proffesional and awesome! :)

Typh0n

AUTOBOTS

The best fm i’ve seen for the moment! good job!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »