Forum

Allyy medic movie

Created 2nd October 2012 @ 10:47

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Allyy

Going off to uni so spent free time in the last couple of days before compiling all my clips and doing some editing.

Given my pc is shit, I couldn’t really preview at all, so sync is off in places and there are some weird changes in video speed in places that I didn’t mean to do, also some of clips are buggy as hell (i.e. no sound, uber overlay stays) and I didn’t really have time to re-record any so yeah, so overall, editing complaints are pretty pointless…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh-kRHi1f-g&feature=youtu.be

Dahlbeck

IKEA
9F

Bye ally fun having you around, iq mumble should make a ally channel!

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

nice ending :D

Gubbins

Op4

1:00 – 1:21

Awesome comms. Shame you didn’t get the real ones, they were pretty much the same :D

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

hahah nice ending. movie were a bit too dark imho. except for that pretty entertaining movie. :)

dodgydogman

Panda

Really great movie, wombo combo bit was great :D

Allyy

Quoted from nTraum

hahah nice ending. movie were a bit too dark imho. except for that pretty entertaining movie. :)

yeah I made a colour correction setup for badlands then ran out of time and just used it for other maps too, so granary and snake just look really dark :D

FireWorks

Very nice, especially as its not just frags but some nice dodging and rocket surfing! Dont need to be rambo to star a medic movie!

Katerfas

FSVL

Quite insane skill you have here.

ps. how do you do it?

Last edited by Katerfas,

Golden

Gj mate :P Gl in uni :P

wnk1ee

Nice movie ally!

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Allyy

[…]

yeah I made a colour correction setup for badlands then ran out of time and just used it for other maps too, so granary and snake just look really dark :D

More like colour incorrection, amirite xDDD

Anyway, gj, apart from the technicalities all the moments were sick! Where’s that bigger medic movie tho?

Last edited by skeej,

ikpure

that was an amazing video, i loved the clips. Good job dude & good luck :)

Spike Himself

TC

right here
right now

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Golden

Gj mate :P Gl in uni :P

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »