Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Califax

[…]

I thought so too, till Cube just uploaded his… 2EZ

+1

Battery

“Battery’d entry” I see what you did there…

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Incase anyone missed the i46 TF2 Finals where the winners were announced here are the results of the competition.

1st Place: PREM – by CUBE
2nd Place: Shift – by Grid
3rd Place: Pretty Jumps N Stuff – by Dellort

Community Vote: PREM – by CUBE

Congratulations to all the winners, I will contact you after LAN with regard to your prizes.

Thanks for all the entries and hope everyone enjoyed watching them.

Last edited by BoneS,

Death Dealer

congrats everyone

Mort

#YOLO
swimp

Bones has done a runner with the prize money, just saw him run off with a suitcase and a plane ticket. CU@MEXICO

WeStRacer

what?

1st Place: PREM – by CUBE

3rd Place: Pretty Jumps N Stuff – by Dellort

Community Vote: PREM – by CUBE

lol fail comp

myxomoR

why fragclip better than fragmovies?

Boostie

what?

tf2 moviemaking comp in a nutshell

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from WeStRacer

lol fail comp

Quoted from myxomoR

why fragclip better than fragmovies?

Quoted from Boostie

tf2 moviemaking comp in a nutshell

Please storm some other forum, thank you.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Russian circlejerk mad? Get over it, the best movie won, I’m sure if you ask sensibly and politely you might get to see the results from each judge. From what i heard it was very close, but i’ve not seen the votes myself.

quik

vs
Fe |

CUBE’s movie is quite awesome, but i thought the point is to show your moviemaking skillz, not a compilation of frags from high div players.

Keelk

A4

Bringing all the different parts together well is what makes for great editing. You can have all the flashy effects you want or have the most amazing content but if it isn’t edited in a way that allows the viewer to have an enjoyable experience, and to understand what’s happening, it won’t be very successful. That’s not to say there’s a specific way in which everything has to be edited – it comes down to what you want the end product to be. Grid’s new movie is a pretty good example of great effects and bad editing.

Words from the mighty decap

Last edited by Keelk,

WeStRacer

what?

What was da point of comp, bones? You could just give some money to your best friend and that’s all

Quoted from WeStRacer

[…]
[…]
[…]

lol fail comp

Quoted from WeStRacer

What was da point of comp, bones? You could just give some money to your best friend and that’s all

What is your problem? Cube’s vid got voted best not just by BYP but by the community as well – by a fucking landslide, I might add, Shift had 2nd place with 90 votes while Prem had over 300 votes with a total votecount of 712. What, exactly, make it impossible in your eyes that Prem was legitimately the better video so you instead resort to accused b0nes of being biased and just giving it to Cube?

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Squirry

nNT ≠

Quoted from WeStRacer

Thinks like that unmotivate the community to keep making things to keep it alive. I got totally hyped by Cube’s movie, so I agree with the decision of the jury. Congratz :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »