Forum

Boneyard Productions Movie Competition - Tt-eSPORTS

Created 29th June 2012 @ 12:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »

iQue

keso

Might submit that damn movie I’ve had in the works for a long time and finally has gotten time to work more on

glhf, good work to everyone involved in getting the comp up and running

Last edited by iQue,

iQue

keso

Also, bump for question:

How intact does the intro clip need to be? Are you supposed to just plop it in the beginning and be done with it or can you do something a tiny bit more creative? Obviously without obscuring the logos and stuff

Last edited by iQue,

Phrozen

?

Quoted from iQue

Also, bump for question:

How intact does the intro clip need to be? Are you supposed to just plop it in the beginning and be done with it or can you do something a tiny bit more creative? Obviously without obscuring the logos and stuff

I asked bones about it and he said as long as you can see it, I’ve personally cut mine down to a LOT shorter than 18 seconds and changed the horrible Tt music :p

iQue

keso

Quoted from Phrozen

[…]
I asked bones about it and he said as long as you can see it, I’ve personally cut mine down to a LOT shorter than 18 seconds and changed the horrible Tt music :p

Perfect, thought it was a bit long too.

atmo

gl iQue love your vids :D

Ruskeydoo

GG

This is an interesting time to release a video competition. With source film maker in closed beta some people have a set of tools which are massively superior.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

No lie, that was a complete (lucky) coincidence.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

I understand your concern, it wasn’t intentional. Its easy enough to get a key anyway, I just emailed valve and they sent me one. Just remember to ask nicely.

If anything it will hopefully raise the standard of the competition and give us something new to watch. It could also work the other way though, a badly made animation in SFM could make your movie look cheap and nasty and could loose votes because of it.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Just a quick rule update:

People can enter multiple submissions but are only eligable to win 1 prize. Please try and go for quality over quantity people.

Swarlz

Bones you’re a natural on camera, they need to get you on the Olympic broadcast team

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Here is the promised demo pack, better late than never

If people have a problem with rapidshare, let me know.

https://rapidshare.com/files/125013120/BYPCOMP_DEMOPACK.zip

kirbaaaay

Submitted my video. I planned on taking a long time to make it but stuff came up so :/

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Hey kirby, 1st entry :) nice 1.

Could you add a download link to your entry post when you get a moment mate

phorlanx

Thanks for giving us some demos, but Rapidshare is being ridiculously slow.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

http://www.fakkelbrigade.eu/exfane/bones/BYPCOMP_DEMOPACK.zip
Fakkelbrigade link to demopack

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »