Forum

Epsilon.TF2 - Movie

Created 13th April 2012 @ 13:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Contrast was turned up way to high, you could never see the names of the blue players.

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

Quoted from Koeitje

Contrast was turned up way to high, you could never see the names of the blue players.

Download it then, youtube fucked it up, sorry.

n00ne

nicely done :)

IPZIE

SUAVE

shintaz

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Can’t really say anything different from what has been said. I liked it, but felt a little unsatisfied.

It’s a good fragmovie, nothing wrong with it at all. Like atmo says though, standards today are really high, and people would have liked to see something truly amazing for an amazing team like Epsilon. It’s a typical case of “could have been better”. I enjoyed it overall though.

Oh and I ubersaw F2 in it, so I approve of this vid :D

One last thing: deinterlace your live action video footage next time (the Gamers Assembly clip) ;)

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from schocky

stop hating and flaming pls…

Its not “hating and flaming” its called constructive criticism.

tasKu

e-famous

Quoted from Enef

The colours were horrible, the rest was cool.

This.

tasKu

e-famous

Dat double post*

Last edited by tasKu,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from lolage

[…]

Its not “hating and flaming” its called constructive criticism.

He was refering to the Mike and slick thing.

Wiiking

expected more, but still, good solid frags and a movie without overediting – making it an enjoyable watch but not a lasting memory.

minimoose

Quoted from Shintaz

Without sounding like I’m agreeing with Dummy (I hate him as much as the next guy), I am fairly disappointed that the movie wasn’t as special as it could’ve been.

Obviously the frags are great and are made even better because of the fact that they’re being pulled off on other great players. However, I can’t help but feel it was… just… not even that great.

The commentary was dry. I love commentary on a frag video, it emphasises how well the player has done in the game itself. What randa and stefan managed to do was obliterate an entire premiership team, which is quite hard to do believe it or not, and the commentary just didn’t reflect that at all. (no offense to nvc or arx, but you’re just not as exciting to listen to as byte/greg/cx – swear to god cx, get an ego boner over that and I’ll bite it off). Example: Cooller 2010/2011 – watch it and listen to the commentary. -Side note: Not sure if this whole paragraph is the commentators fault or the movie makers fault for choosing them. I’m sure Greg/Cx/other excitable casters have casted Epsilon games.

That was honestly my MAIN gripe. The colours weren’t too amazing and the editing was only just above par. The music was generic and not that great (in my opinion, don’t jump on my dick here). I’m not sure if this post is ‘constructive criticism’ or just an all out insult, but I think one of the best teams in the game surely deserves one of the best frag videos.

tl;dr: it should’ve been better.

why did I just write all of this

I agree, and I don’t have to write all of that, thanks! The casting part didn’t bother me much, but it felt like the whole movie was playing it safe, so safe that it was just like any other movie. Just compare this to broder or rej and it falls flat.

Team movies should really show teamwork as well, this one showed the same amount of teamwork as a single player movie tbh.

Last edited by minimoose,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from minimoose

[…]

I agree, and I don’t have to write all of that, thanks! The casting part didn’t bother me much, but it felt like the whole movie was playing it safe, so safe that it was just like any other movie. Just compare this to broder or rej and it falls flat.

Team movies should really show teamwork as well, this one showed the same amount of teamwork as a single player movie tbh.

Let’s not forget the best team movie ever made:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asttyl-nk_s
RIP

LaMqTa

fenneks

Great movie, well done! :)

aifeng

Smooth and simple editing, nice frags and good music. Well done mate!
etf2l

Last edited by aifeng,

qkls

qkls

Nice intro but otherwise not very creative edit, great frags though. Also needs more F2.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »