Forum

Epsilon.TF2 - Movie

Created 13th April 2012 @ 13:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

konr

Dummy shut the fuck up you gave your opinion we get it shut up fucking hell :|

@FreezeR: Nice. I enjoyed everything about it. When I watch a prem team’s frag movie I want to see frags, and I saw them perfectly in this :) Music was good imo too.

dougiie

CotC

Dummy makes a good point. Love the retards shouting someone down for actually giving constructive criticism/having an opinion.

And also been said, should have went with original music, who gives a fuck about views? If it’s good enough it spreads around anyway.

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

Quoted from dougiie

Dummy makes a good point. Love the retards shouting someone down for actually giving constructive criticism/having an opinion.

And also been said, should have went with original music, who gives a fuck about views? If it’s good enough it spreads around anyway.

since im not partnered – views dont give me anything. Ive just missunderstand what stark wrote. easy as it is.

Last edited by FreezeR,

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

really enjoyable movie, nice clean edit to show off some super dooper frags

konr

Quoted from dougiie

It wasn’t the fact that he gave the opinion, it was that he just doesn’t ever shut up wherever he goes.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Slick

[…]

You would think you would finally be happy about beating epsi in a important final, why so much rage in you Mike. If you don’t take comfort from those victories, you will quickly tire out. It’s a game with no real money involved, enjoy life.

hahaha wtf I just said there weren’t many frags, shows how close our games are :)

Without sounding like I’m agreeing with Dummy (I hate him as much as the next guy), I am fairly disappointed that the movie wasn’t as special as it could’ve been.

Obviously the frags are great and are made even better because of the fact that they’re being pulled off on other great players. However, I can’t help but feel it was… just… not even that great.

The commentary was dry. I love commentary on a frag video, it emphasises how well the player has done in the game itself. What randa and stefan managed to do was obliterate an entire premiership team, which is quite hard to do believe it or not, and the commentary just didn’t reflect that at all. (no offense to nvc or arx, but you’re just not as exciting to listen to as byte/greg/cx – swear to god cx, get an ego boner over that and I’ll bite it off). Example: Cooller 2010/2011 – watch it and listen to the commentary. -Side note: Not sure if this whole paragraph is the commentators fault or the movie makers fault for choosing them. I’m sure Greg/Cx/other excitable casters have casted Epsilon games.

That was honestly my MAIN gripe. The colours weren’t too amazing and the editing was only just above par. The music was generic and not that great (in my opinion, don’t jump on my dick here). I’m not sure if this post is ‘constructive criticism’ or just an all out insult, but I think one of the best teams in the game surely deserves one of the best frag videos.

tl;dr: it should’ve been better.

why did I just write all of this

Last edited by Shintaz,

basH.

hf

nobody can beat stefan.yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nein :D

Last edited by basH.,

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

arx is bare good caster

schocky

ist doof

stop hating and flaming pls…

@topic:
awesome video – thanks freezer :)

Leif

When I first watched this, at about 1 min my PC gave me bluescreen. True story! :D

BTW The fragmovie was absolutely enjoyable. I agree with who say that it could have been much better if there had been incredible team play action (and it wouldn’t be hard to find some) and a better commentary but apart from that, the video was reaaly good.
Frags were obviously sick, I liked very much the colors and the music too tbh.

Also yes, the beginning was overused.

Last edited by Leif,

atmo

The standard of team movies has been set very high by the likes of Fanom and Broder. This felt quite monotonous by comparison.

wasn’t bad at all. But epsi deserved much better imo. Not even gonna bother with proper feedback, cause everything’s already been said by others.

xoxo

Tawks

tbh I expected more than a frag movie. I was so excited to see a story … something like The Experiment ESEA S9 movie. This is a one time adventure.

wrex

rly enjoyed it, ++

edit: if you found the blocked music on yt, next time use http://www.unblockyoutube.org

Last edited by wrex,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »