Forum

wndr scout

Created 19th December 2011 @ 23:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuwJAyB7cCM

Shit/no edit and shit quality. Also music got taken down but I’m disputing the hell out of it, expect the sound to be removed pretty soon, enjoy it while you can.

Tell your friends xx

Spike Himself

TC

wndrfil

Last edited by Spike Himself,

dellort

The screen was for too cluttered for a frag movie, but I liked the simple editing style. The frags and music were pretty good too.

Quoted from dellort

The screen was for too cluttered for a frag movie, but I liked the simple editing style. The frags and music were pretty good too.

Like i said, no real attempt at an edit, just threw on some disgusting colours and rendered :)

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Love you wndr :)

randa

wndr for div0

ijswezel

swimp

as you can quite clearly see, there is a moment in every game where the rest of his team relaxes in high backed leather chairs, sipping port while an ominous voice from the shadowy figure stood near the window says “release him”

then lightning flashes and there’s lots of yelling and confusion and twanging bass and the next thing you know you wake up all sweaty and disheveled in spawn

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

music made me cringe

dougiie

CotC

sooo sick.

atomic-

n1

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

superb video gamer.

Mort

#YOLO
swimp

Only is this man a professional cartoon video game gamer, he’s also smartly dressed.

<3 you Phil!

Trane

I liked the bit where you killed everything.

wrex

Quoted from ijswezel

as you can quite clearly see, there is a moment in every game where the rest of his team relaxes in high backed leather chairs, sipping port while an ominous voice from the shadowy figure stood near the window says “release him”

then lightning flashes and there’s lots of yelling and confusion and twanging bass and the next thing you know you wake up all sweaty and disheveled in spawn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OlCnPKr4Q8

spooge

DOWN

didn’t listen to the music, great spree’s :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »