Forum

Screw Gravity! - Jump Movie by Dziobak

Created 2nd December 2011 @ 14:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Dziobak

Hi guys!
So here is my new work for 11 – he is osom!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F033VyQQ2mY&hd=1
Comment on youtube and there, like, sub me, fav it and help me to get more feedback from your friends! :)
Enjoy!
Dziobak

atmo

Awesome video. Started trying jump_ maps a few days ago, I’m terrible at it and there are always people on the server griefing instead of trying the jumps :<

/reddits

black

trick17
trick17

wow, I was pretty sure some of those jumps weren´t even possible until i saw this. Great work.

atmo

Can anyone suggest a serious jump server in Europe? Maybe one not publicly listed in the server browser so it doesn’t get non-jumping people on it…

LaMqTa

fenneks

Amazing! 10/10

ThePledge

Quoted from atmo

Can anyone suggest a serious jump server in Europe? Maybe one not publicly listed in the server browser so it doesn’t get non-jumping people on it…

http://www.gametracker.com/search/tf2/?query=jump

Amazing video – always enjoy jump videos from tf2. It seems ridiculous what these people are able to do. I want to see some jumps that are proper useful for competitive though! (with 2 or 3 rockets max on popular maps)

wampee

AWESOMEE <33

octochris

(0v0)

rooofl, should have known scotteh would get a shout out on a movie like this

sgN^

TKN

I have nothing but respect for people who manage to do these jumps… geez you guys are the true pros of TF2 :O

Scotteh

BLUBUF

Quoted from atmo

Chillout is the only server you need (and Jump it if you don’t mind 100 ping). Sure it’s popular but that’s where all the good jumpers are. The regular jumpers are generally helpful. If I’m not doing anything at the time I’ll always help new people with jumps if they ask, since watching others is the easiest way to learn how to jump.

Quoted from sgN^

I have nothing but respect for people who manage to do these jumps… geez you guys are the true pros of TF2 :O

This was just 11 jumping btw. He’s a beast.

Last edited by Scotteh,

profane

Quoted from Scotteh

[…]

Chillout is the only server you need (and Jump it if you don’t mind 100 ping). Sure it’s popular but that’s where all the good jumpers are. The regular jumpers are generally helpful. If I’m not doing anything at the time I’ll always help new people with jumps if they ask, since watching others is the easiest way to learn how to jump.

I’ll make sure to bring you a skipping rope for your birthday next year ;]

Scotteh

BLUBUF

Quoted from profane

[…]

I’ll make sure to bring you a skipping rope for your birthday next year ;]

<3

btw, for anyone wondering, 11 speedruns jump_kilo at the end during the credits. 29.5 seconds is the fastest time anyone's ever done that. Like I said, he good.

Last edited by Scotteh,

atmo

Quoted from Scotteh

[…]

on there now, cheers. Not able to follow the others though.

Scotteh

BLUBUF

Quoted from atmo

[…]

on there now, cheers. Not able to follow the others though.

People generally just do the jumps at their own pace.

atmo

Can’t pogo, can’t do verticals, can’t strafe :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »