Forum

Already Over

Created 29th October 2011 @ 12:25

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

comedown

4-25

Hey! Its my movie for contest Capture Productions. Also its my first big work in moviemaking of tf2. I hope u like it. Sorry for lags in start :)

Link [youtube]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taDKO_U_YTI&hd=1
Link [DL]: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/47420459/Already_over_by_comedowN.rar

Players:
santo
headie
eyz
pered0z
kkonfi
steel
omR1
empty
axe
lollapalooza
awpteamoose
atomic
Hitm@n (that shitty @ :D)
CrashSite
Razer
Mordi
Tawks
Jackkai
bazooka
severy
dem
MegaFox
comedowN

Music:
Red – Already Over
Red – Let go

Used programms:
Team Fortress 2
PLDX recording tool
Lawena recording tool
Sony Vegas
Adobe After Effects
RipBot

Big thanks to NaF!

Created by comedowN

Last edited by comedown,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Nice movie but those slo-mo headshot sounds were the most awful things my ears have ever heard.

poxie

one thing i wasn’t too sure on was the cc from badlands to gully, looked really odd. Badlands was quite dark while gully was very bright, just seemed to ruin the flow you had going, which is a shame.

Last edited by poxie,

Phrozen

?

When you slow things down, if you’re using vegas, right click and go to properties (on the audio that is) and click “Lock to Stretch” this adjusts the sound to match the slowing down, speeding up, this is assuming you used ctrl + drag to lengthen/shorten it, if you’re using velocity only use it on bits where sound isn’t necessary as velocity only makes the video longer and no the aduio which ends up with the audio not synced to the video.

Apart from this, gj and keep it up, will watch your future videos :)

Pendji

That “boom” sound is extremely annoying, and its kinda confusing when you use it on 2/5 of the headshots in the same clip. Also why would you speed up a double air reflect kill, but show 15 secs of a single flick rocket?

lol machina

Wolf :D

PStM
DStS

Why do you slow down when the frag is done? Shouldn’t you slow down right before the frag happens?

broesel

LAME

Had to turn it off because of the music. What’s with all the shitty songs in fragmovies?

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from broesel

Had to turn it off because of the music. What’s with all the shitty songs in fragmovies?

Nuck

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from sgN^

seriously, there is nothing wrong with being gay and showing the world with your music, but does it have to be in a frag movie?`
frags were okay, but the “music” is just plain horrible.

Last edited by Nuck,

Tommeh

‹Con›

good besides this:

sniper rifle sound wut

and

Don’t slow down buggy animations :)

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Nuck

[…]
seriously, there is nothing wrong with being gay and showing the world with your music, but does it have to be in a frag movie?`
frags were okay, but the “music” is just plain horrible.

Theres nothing wrong with being a fucking retard and showing that to everyone aswell

Last edited by evokje,

Xabi

Headshot sound was horrible.

Good frags anyway :)

huhystah

what did you to tf2 colours

Keizo

clickN`

Quoted from Xabi

Headshot sound was horrible.

Good frags anyway :)

I agree, other than that really good movie :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »