LaMqTa

fenneks

very nice!

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from ThePledge

Wasn’t a bad movie, but the fact that you made all those shots against horrible people in mixes, kind of screwed it all up for me.

konr

Good edit.

Is this the movie about the new kids on the block?

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

meh!

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

awesome ;p
happy birthday mate

ash

(Legend)
:D

Some nice frags, some not-so-nice frags; intro+outro were like half the movie which is ridiculous; stop hating the music, it fitted after and wasn’t ‘stolen’ from another movie, right?

Overall enjoyable; 6.5/10

Last edited by ash,

Quoted from alfa

decap uses Russ Chimes once, then every movie editor uses it

Subtitled used him first in Coollers movie, then decap.

xiuxiu

[{ORAL}]

Hi Yin !
why do you make the effort to spam the youtube-link of your video to people who aren’t even on your friendslist ???
Does being in a random steam-group with you make me your target audience ?
I’m lost and I dont know how to react appropriately, so whats your motivation ? (i already asked you that on steam when you did that, but you never replied :D)

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from xiuxiu

Hi Yin !
why do you make the effort to spam the youtube-link of your video to people who aren’t even on your friendslist ???
I’m lost and I dont know how to react appropriately, so whats your motivation ? (i already asked you that on steam when you did that, but you never replied :D)

Attention.

quad

Quoted from xiuxiu

Hi Yin !

disgusting

Trane

Good shooting Yin, although as said – pro players have different heads so your shots don’t really count :*(

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from ThePledge

Wasn’t a bad movie, but the fact that you made all those shots against horrible people in mixes, kind of screwed it all up for me.

Still a better medic than you.

M24_

Quoted from CUBE

[…]

Subtitled used him first in Coollers movie, then decap.

morf used russ chimes in his complexity video first

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

Still a better medic than you.

at least pledge can jump spire!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »