Forum

Div 4 Soldier POV

Created 29th July 2011 @ 13:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Ghostface

spire

You’d have to use Fraps or a similar recording tool to cap your screen. This includes everything.

dauk

Quoted from dodgydogman

[…]

I sure a div6 demo would love to see them.

why to look at people that make more mistakes rather than looking at prem/div1/2 players that make much less mistakes? What if new player will pick only bad habits from what he is seeing?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Capturing live is easy to do but hard for computers to handle (unless you enjoy playing with worse FPS than tf2 gives already). Whilst recording with fraps mine drops between 40-12 or so all the time, otherwise i would have done this already for cc//Blue.

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from dauk

[…]

why to look at people that make more mistakes rather than looking at prem/div1/2 players that make much less mistakes? What if new player will pick only bad habits from what he is seeing?

The things you learn in higher levels don’t always apply in lower levels of play, imo. I think it’s more beneficial from a div6 perspective to watch div4 play.

Sketch

MM

How would I go about doing this sort of thing myself? Programs etc.

dauk

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]

The things you learn in higher levels don’t always apply in lower levels of play, imo. I think it’s more beneficial from a div6 perspective to watch div4 play.

Things in div4 and div1 are the same, but in higher divs you do everything faster and more coordinated. Also dm is better.

My point the ground basics are everywhere the same, so why look at someone whos doing it wrong.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from dauk

[…]

Things in div4 and div1 are the same, but in higher divs you do everything faster and more coordinated. Also dm is better.

My point the ground basics are everywhere the same, so why look at someone whos doing it wrong.

It’s a good target to aim for and perhaps if you watch top div games too, you can tell what makes the difference when you compare it to something lower down.

dauk

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

It’s a good target to aim for and perhaps if you watch top div games too, you can tell what makes the difference when you compare it to something lower down.

Watching your own demos and comparing to top teams would help more than watching someones else.

Stimpy

Quoted from Sketch

How would I go about doing this sort of thing myself? Programs etc.

Playclaw is the best, but no that easy to obtain unless u want to shell out £££.
(version 1.8 can be obtained easily, but now crashes my tf2. 2.1 = latest.)

Failing that Fraps, but HUGE Files. (needs to be 60+FPS to remain playable.)

Approx 4gb per 1:30mins.

Last edited by Stimpy,

Sketch

MM

Quoted from dauk

[…]

Watching your own demos and comparing to top teams would help more than watching someones else.

tbh I found it very helpful to watch other div 4 scouts and see if I could spot the mistakes. It can help you improve your own game by spotting things you may not have realised if you were watching a top player. (because they didn’t make the same mistake) Sometimes you don’t realise your own mistakes unless you see someone else make them.

People learn in different ways and there is a lot to be learned from a decent div 4 soldier. keep it up its good to see. there is a lot that lower div players can take from this. and its not just the mistakes. general play isn’t bad at all tbh.

Sketch

MM

ok i tried that playclaw this morning, and it just plays like hell. dropped from 300 fps to 120 but it felt more like 30 fps. normal 120 is smooth this had a weird lag.

Forsak3n

S

why not just go to here & watch some prem. div videos where everything is explained – http://mygamingedge.com/

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from Stimpy

Failing that Fraps, but HUGE Files. (needs to be 60+FPS to remain playable.)

Approx 4gb per 1:30mins.

And then you go to Windows Movie Maker and make it like 10mb.

bizi

hello you use maxquality config? give link for your config

Qun

GoT<3

Or you just watch my YouTube channel? http://youtube.com/QunTV

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »