Move It - eXtv LL fragvid

Created 28th July 2011 @ 01:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

broesel

LAME

Awesome movie, that pyro was so sick :D

Quoted from qp0jr

Nice movie :)

Where can I find this sweet killbar design ?

I made a green-screen HUD for Lucky Luke that he used in this movie to record the normal footage without HUD, to then record it again with the green-screen HUD, key out the green, apply a shadow to the kill-notices and move other elements around.

That being said, you can’t use it ingame (or, for that matter, not as easy in movies as it is to drag’n’drop movie-HUD files to your tf folder) :)

http://etf2l.org/forum/movie/topic-17747

Last edited by broesel,

Cla

Cfag

Nice movie! Liked the greenscreened hud.

Also, why people still send the same demos to different movies? ):

rtan

-9w-

lovely transitions.

LikeThis

Awesome! Loved seeing new techniques being used, really good thinking outside of the box! The 1080 quality was awesome and the frags were great. It overjoys me to watch such high quality frags that are a bit different such as the pyro clip on badlands middle and the sniper clip from fastlane.

Head Hunter

And that’s why we don’t play with unlocks… :P (pyro)
Don’t comment on movies often but really enjoyed that. Nice to see clips from a wide range of skilled players; played a ‘Low’ game with that soldier on spire the other day, I’m impressed :D

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Great vid once again… Loving your recording/encoding process; great sharpness and smoothness throughout.

Nice idea greenscreening the hud; this would make it easier to do vignetting/blurring at the edges of a vid without obscuring the kill messages.

That pyro run was insane… degreaser 2stronk!!! And nice pipe catch there icey :D

The only criticism I have in most of your vids is your typography and motion graphics work. The fonts, colors and animations are always random and unfitting. Try to get some consistency in them. Sometimes not animating the words (or doing real simple sober animation on them) comes across way more slick and professional than doing fancy animations. But this is of course also a matter of taste; just my 2 eurocents :)

atmo

That font.

Sketch

MM

love how much you have improved over time luke. keep it up

GaHmeler

Great video, really enjoyed watching it! Also, thanks for including my footage!

Mr. iLevi

KRM
RH

I got in! I’m not even in a team (:

ikpure

nice hud

.____________.

I was expecting the song from Madagascar :(

Also +1 to what skeej said

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

LIKE (Y)

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Was there any reason for having the HUD on some clips and not on others? Or having a HUD at all?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2