IDM.

mailed

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Got my mail few days ago as well.

Cla

Cfag

Thank you all for the support guys! I’m a bit stuck at the moment because of the startmovie command not working, but i guess, when valve will fix the bug, i’m gonna finish this pretty soon.

Since i got plenty of demos that i still need to check out, for now you should support some of the other democalls.

hans

A reply if you’re going to use the demo or not would be nice :)

Houdini

sended

Quoted from Cla

Thank you all for the support guys! I’m a bit stuck at the moment because of the startmovie command not working, but i guess, when valve will fix the bug, i’m gonna finish this pretty soon.

Since i got plenty of demos that i still need to check out, for now you should support some of the other democalls.

to make the startmovie work, you have to add tga wav to h264 exemple :

startmovie TEST h264 tga wav

and it’s work perfectly like before (tga + wav)

Last edited by Houdini,

Cla

Cfag

Quoted from Houdini

sended

[…]

to make the startmovie work, you have to add tga wav to h264 exemple :

startmovie TEST h264 tga wav

and it’s work perfectly like before (tga + wav)

Yeah, saw that fix, but still, since i’m lazy i wanted to wait for an official fix. If Valve isn’t going to fix this bug soon i’m going to use this method.

Houdini

Quoted from Cla

[…]Yeah, saw that fix, but still, since i’m lazy i wanted to wait for an official fix. If Valve isn’t going to fix this bug soon i’m going to use this method.

startmovie test h264 tga wav is totaly like the startmovie test raw, and come on dude, it’s just like 2 word more on the command :p

Cla

Cfag

Quoted from Houdini

[…]

startmovie test h264 tga wav is totaly like the startmovie test raw, and come on dude, it’s just like 2 word more on the command :p

I don’t usually type in console to record… i use the pldx tool.

Spike Himself

TC

Then edit the script..

Cla

Cfag

Quoted from Spike Himself

Then edit the script..

As i said i want to wait until valve fix the problem. Also I don’t have any near deadline.

Phrozen

?

Are you still looking for demos?

Cla

Cfag

Thank you all for the demos sent! I finished the fragpart so i don’t need any more demos.
I have to finish some little things and then i will release it. Thanks again for the support.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »