Created 11th June 2011 @ 09:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Sir Remix

[…]

Thank you for your opinion.

But don’t comment on stuff like “messy decision-making and wasting charge when you uber”
That’s total bullshit, and you don’t have any chance seeing it in a 5-10 sec clip cut out of a 30 minutes demo.

I lol’d

Nice vid knew one day your crossbow kill on me would get in a vid haha. Enjoyed it (badlands stone bridge too funny), loving this messy decision making remark, grim would shit his pants in most of those situations.

Last edited by Si^,

Genmix

bobs

Quoted from grimbar

– netgraph mistakes
– syncing by making the viewport stutter in unneccessary moments
– if you got viewmodels enabled use a small dot or something similar as crosshair, if you have to use one
– the soundmix isn’t great
– use better targetIDs, too bulky

While I like the first track it doesn’t fit the varying paces in the material presented

Also quite messy decision-making and wasting charge when you uber

2/5

What does decision making have to do with the quality of the movie?
And from my point of view the “messy” decisions worked just fine

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from grimbar

Also quite messy decision-making and wasting charge when you uber

Sure smells like jelly in here. There was some bloody clever stuff in that movie. Terrible ‘music’ but the clips were awesome.

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Very nice movie. Liked the music, good editing and good frags.
The outro kinda snuck up on me, starting at a seemingly random time as if you just suddenly ran out of frags.

Amazing how a bad player like you can get such good frags!

jgmaster

BM

Didn’t see you get back stabbed once. Unrealistic :D

Azured

eureka

Quoted from Sir Remix

Hello
Programs used:
Team Fortress 2

Was that really neccesary? :D

loved it, brought forth some good moments. Too bad you didn’t include the “blind push” on gully last, but really funny stuff in there.

as the others, I’m not overly excited about the music choice, but you kept it clean and simple and let the clips speak for themselves, which they did very well imo.

grimbar

Quoted from Genmix

[…]

What does decision making have to do with the quality of the movie?
And from my point of view the “messy” decisions worked just fine

maybe because it drags down the quality of the footage (which a movie is about, content you know)

It’s his footage, if he thinks it’s good it’s gonna work out just fine for him but I’d pick better things especially for a Medic movie

brb shitting my pants

evokje

WiK?

Made me want to play some medic :)
Good work

yin

was the msot entertaining movie since a longer time imo. love to see some RLY good medic scenes happen and great play by you and your team

gj mr remix

eRB

<3 medic movie <3

huhystah

Can i play a medic now?

sexy

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

loved it, gj :]

LaMqTa

fenneks

great job and nice frags!

Genmix

bobs

Quoted from grimbar

[…]

maybe because it drags down the quality of the footage (which a movie is about, content you know)

It’s his footage, if he thinks it’s good it’s gonna work out just fine for him but I’d pick better things especially for a Medic movie

brb shitting my pants

Then i think it’s time to dazzle us with your awesome content and footage mister grimbar!

Last edited by Genmix,

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Genmix

[…]

Then i think it’s time to dazzle us with your awesome content and footage mister grimbar!

I like the way you think mister! If anyone has “messy decision-making” it certainly isn’t Genmix :)

Last edited by Si^,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »