Forum

lawena recording tool

Created 17th May 2011 @ 21:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 31 Next »

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Yes, and see edit ^^

I usually use PLDX to record anyway, but the registry edit thing that lawena has is much more convenient than having to add -dxlevel 81 to my launch options every time I want to start TF2…

Last edited by beach,

Phrozen

?

Would appreciate some help with this big black box around the crosshair :D it’s not on pldx.. no idea what’s wrong

beach

[DA]
[DA]

delete the materials folder, worked for me :)

phorlanx

Is it possible to use Lawena’s VDM feature and SrcDemo2 at the same time?

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

why shouldn’t it? – start scrdemo² and go for it

knowzz

freebaud

fixed, don’t know how

Last edited by knowzz,

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

anyone know why for some reason, everytime I change a setting or skip to a tick my game goes into DX8. If I load a demo and not touch anything its all fine.

Its doing my nut

beach

[DA]
[DA]

For some reason it’s still not removing the crosshair when I try and use lawena

Any ideas?

When I pause the demo, the crosshair disappears, but as soon as I resume, it reappears…infuriating!

Last edited by beach,

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Biggest gripe I’ve had with Lawena recently is the DX problem. Sometimes its DX8, sometimes DX9, no matter what I do.

Setting it in my launch options / removing it, does no difference. Seems to be completely at random.

beach

[DA]
[DA]

I’d use PLDX instead, but that crashes if I’m trying to record badwater / any map with a setup time… :|

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Quoted from chipstalaizah

Biggest gripe I’ve had with Lawena recently is the DX problem. Sometimes its DX8, sometimes DX9, no matter what I do.

Setting it in my launch options / removing it, does no difference. Seems to be completely at random.

Glad to know I’m not the only one with this problem, would greatly appreciate this getting looked at!

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Hmm, it appears that if I exec settings.cfg manually, the crosshair will disappear, but I’d have to do that every time I skipped to a certain tick / died in game etc. Any reason why it might not be executing correctly?

Last edited by beach,

Might have been already asked but I keep getting this error no matter what I do:

No Java?

Java has not been found on your computer. Do you want to download it?

Any yes I have the latest version installed, every tried reinstalling it a couple times, nothing works.

I’ve searched the last few pages but didn’t find anyone mentioning the problem.

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Yet ANOTHER problem with lawena…

For some reason, it won’t let me turn off my viewmodels using r_drawviewmodel 0 or viewmodel_fov 0….and I’ve no idea why! So basically, I won’t be able to record any smooths using lawena…*sigh*

Any help?

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Quoted from beach

Yet ANOTHER problem with lawena…

For some reason, it won’t let me turn off my viewmodels using r_drawviewmodel 0 or viewmodel_fov 0….and I’ve no idea why! So basically, I won’t be able to record any smooths using lawena…*sigh*

Any help?

Can’t you just disable the HUD? cl_drawhud 0 I believe

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 31 Next »