Forum

airheal alternative

Created 27th April 2011 @ 10:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Swarlz

Quoted from Admirable

The number of posts you make is directly proportional to how bad you are at the game.
I post often, therefore I am bad.
Try and learn from my mistakes… before it’s too late D:

I don’t understand Admirable… I post all the ti….. Oh God no :'(

Last edited by Swarlz,

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

I do find it funny you start swearing about when someone is saying ‘old’
dude, calm down.

Like i said, you mad? Yes you answered yourself.

Why do people see so much hatred in a post like ‘old’ ? I think its you having the problem, not the one saying old.

Actually, just eat nuggets.

Last edited by Nmx,

caned

MEAT
LEGO

swarlz is srs

Swarlz

Quoted from Nmx

dude, calm down.

Why do people see so much hatred in a post like ‘old’ ? I think its you having the problem, not the one saying old.

Just by saying “old” you are obviously just discrediting what he said. If you said “haha, very funny saw that a few weeks back” that’s cool but to just say “old” is just arrogant and rude. If I spoke to someone and they said “hey hear there is going to be a protest at the royal wedding on Friday” and I said “old” turned around and walked away if would be fucking rude, no difference here. Then when someone is making a point and someone says “u mad” it’s obviously being antagonistic towards that person, and again is fucking retarded. Just like you.

Last edited by Swarlz,

Defur

Quoted from Nmx

dude, calm down.

baited

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

Just by saying “old” you are obviously just discrediting what he said. If you said “haha, very funny saw that a few weeks back” that’s cool but to just say “old” is just arrogant and rude. If I spoke to someone and they said “hey hear there is going to be a protest at the royal wedding on Friday” and I said “old” turned around and walked away if would be fucking rude, no difference here. Then when someone is making a point and someone says “u mad” it’s obviously being antagonistic towards that person, and again is fucking retarded. Just like you.

I never made a comeback with mad btw, i was outside of this topic reading comments, passing by the ” old comments ” like almost everyone would do and crossed yours, calling them twats.

Had to comment on it since you were swearing at some random trolls like its something new. . Cool story that you want to make these forums a better place but dont swear like an idiot then.

Makes you look nothing better.

Why saying that I dont know how to play tf2, what does that matter in the forums? Actually I’m playing at a higher level atm then you are.
Btw, I have absolutely no hard feelings towards anyone, but dont try to be so ‘all justice’ and being little better then most of them.

Fucking twats all around. jeeez.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Nmx

dude, calm down.

Rook een jonko en vergeet swarlz gewoon :B

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

Rook een jonko en vergeet swarlz gewoon :B

I will! after work. :D

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Nmx

[…]

I never made a comeback with mad btw, i was outside of this topic reading comments, passing by the ” old comments ” like almost everyone would do and crossed yours, calling them twats.

Had to comment on it since you were swearing at some random trolls like its something new. . Cool story that you want to make these forums a better place but dont swear like an idiot then.

Why saying that I dont know how to play tf2, what does that matter in the forums? Actually I’m playing at a higher level atm then you are.
Btw, I have absolutely no hard feelings towards anyone, but dont try to be so ‘all justice’ and being little better then most of them.

u got troll baited mate

Swarlz

Quoted from Nmx

[…]

YOUR ONLY PLAYING AT A HIGHERLEVEL THAN I AM BECAUSE IM NOT PLAYING YOU BULLY.

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

YOUR ONLY PLAYING AT A HIGHERLEVEL THAN I AM BECAUSE IM NOT PLAYING YOU BULLY.

FACT REMAIN :”D

Last edited by Nmx,

Swarlz

Quoted from Nmx

[…]

FACTS REMAIN :”D

When the world, leaves you feeling blue You can count on me, I will be there for you
When it seems, all your hopes and dreams Are a million miles away, I will re-assure you

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

ITT: Swarlz baiting the fuck out of people <3

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

nah i just outplayed him and he went on the troll road.

true story.

Swarlz

Quoted from Nmx

nah i just outplayed him and he went on the troll road.

true story.

;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »