Forum

Online Gamers Lan | BeaVerN the one and only

Created 5th March 2011 @ 17:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Wabbeh

Quoted from fuo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyFXR9qE-kM

Special guest appearence from BuffaloBill!

(my apologies for the off-topic-ness)

I like the way how you made it look like that was the demo he got banned from, and that BuffaloBill had the sole decision int he banning.

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]

I like the way how you made it look like that was the demo he got banned from, and that BuffaloBill had the sole decision int he banning.

wat

Wabbeh

Quoted from Mark

[…]

wat

The yt description.

minimoose

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Advanced tf2 right there.

MGE have asked me to write an article about seeing enemies and shooting them. They say I am the only man capable of the job.

Last edited by minimoose,

Mike

TEZC

MGE have asked me to teach people how to airshot, they say I am the only boy capable of the job

Last edited by Mike,

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Mike

MGE have asked me to teach people how to airshot, they said I was the only one thats knows the secret

m00gle airkick much?

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from fuo

hahahaha.

Fossen

N1.
Played with and against him on LAN.
And that dude has skillzz.
GL HF

nvc

pretty easy to play well against poor teams, but then beavern was banned when i wasn’t even playing tf2.. never played against him.

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from fuo

actually hilarious and completely false accusations… Norrla too could have made that shot aswell )))

FREE BEAVER

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

wp at taking comments I made before getting his demo, from my pov it looked completely different. I reacted based on what I saw which seemed to be utter bullshit and after watching his demo I realised I was wrong. Want an apology for it? Just ask. :)

Find me on IRC in #etf2l (BuffaloBill) if you want to continue talking about it, goes for anybody.

1. After watching that clip then watching his POV personally, I can admit a mistake and say that I am sorry. I will see what can be done about his ban, as I have clearly made a false accusation.

2. Yes, I was incorrect about that specific clip, but I still think there’s something iffy about him. I have seen other demos and footage which I am strictly sticking by in my accusation of Beavern’s hacking.

3. I’m an arrogant twat, let me post something.

I’ll tell you which numbers you DIDN’T choose…

randa

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

wp at taking comments I made before getting his demo, from my pov it looked completely different. I reacted based on what I saw which seemed to be utter bullshit and after watching his demo I realised I was wrong. Want an apology for it? Just ask. :)

Find me on IRC in #etf2l (BuffaloBill) if you want to continue talking about it, goes for anybody.

Don’t mean to be a dick but on steam you sent me the demo which you had watched aswell and still claimed it was bs.

Quoted from randa

[…]

Don’t mean to be a dick but

Dont worry; it comes naturally

Qun

GoT<3

Cool, the admins are deleting my comments now. How is my comment offtopic compared to all the other ones?

Spike Himself

TC

Cool vid beav :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »